Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 21st, 2022, 11:51 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sam Winchester (Breathing)

For that first one I'd just say:
Quote:
HUNTER'S TRAPS
whenever an enemy figure moves onto a space within 3 spaces of Sam, immediately roll an unblockable attack die against it.
Old August 21st, 2022, 12:25 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking at this for Sam then. I switched him to Slayer and split his partner power to match Dean. It was suggested to have one brother offer movement and the other attacks and since this is now a new power I also switched the term on Sam to companion instead of partner. I mostly used what Karat suggested for the traps, but I did up to 2 unblockable dice cause I don't think 1 random roll would be enough to keep some guys at bay. I did also limit it to once per turn so that there is no double dipping with Sam and his companion.

Is the "over" language needed for flyers?

Quote:
NAME = SAM WINCHESTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SLAYER
PERSONALITY = ANALYTICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

Cost = 180-220

HUNTING COMPANION
At the beginning of the game you may choose one unique Slayer hero you control to be Sam Winchester’s companion. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Sam, you may attack with his companion.

HUNTER’S TRAPS
Once per turn, when an enemy figure moves onto (or over?) a space within 3 spaces of Sam Winchester or his companion, immediately roll two unblockable dice against that figure.

DEMONIC PRECOGNITION
After rolling defense dice for Sam Winchester or any Slayer figure you control within 3 clear sight spaces of Sam, add one automatic shield to the roll. If the attacking figure is Demon or Undead, you may reveal the X Order Marker on this card to make it two automatic shields instead.

DEMON CROSSROAD DEAL
Once per game, if a Dean Winchester figure you control is destroyed, you may place that figure on this card. At the start of a round, if there is a Dean Winchester figure on this card, you may place that figure adjacent to Sam Winchester, if possible and, if you do then at the end of that round, destroy Sam.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 21st, 2022, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know I started the conversation in this thread, it's when the idea popped into my head while looking at both threads, but I agree with Karat that Dean seems like the more of the combat guy and Sam is the tactician. Thus I would have Sam help with repositioning the team (ie. free move), while Dean is the time to kick ass guy(ie. free attack). Just seems more on point for the theme.

I do think it would dictate #'ed OM placement for the duo, that's intentional and on theme as well. When you need to reposition, retreat, or move into place for a tactical advantage, that's Sam taking the led role. When you need to fight for your life or go on the attack, Dean takes the led role. Then with both having a different kind of X power, the X floats back and forth between the two as well based on what you think you need more of that for the round (defense for Sam, offense for Dean). With both #OM's and the XOM moving back and forth between the two based on your tactical decisions for the round, it should feel like both are equals, both take charge at different times to highlight their individual strengths, and it's harder to know for sure where a specific OM is for your opponents powers that feed off making that guess.

#ed OM on Sam: You can reposition for an advantage (move to HG, retreat behind cover, set up traps in a new location, etc.) while also laying down some cover fire (X on Dean) or gaining extra defense (X on Sam).

#ed OM on Dean: You can make a surprise combined attack on one target or split up and attack multiple opponents at once (squad clearing), while attempting to finish someone off (X on Sam) or hanging on for dear life (ie. both are at 1 life, X on Dean).
Old August 21st, 2022, 02:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Over is what you want for fliers, yeah.

The timing on the trap power is a bit unclear. Is it a must activate? And if so, are you wanting it to be the first time an enemy figure passes onto or over? Or is it a may activate, in which case you can choose when it triggers to an extent?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2022, 03:05 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just wanna say I love how the Winchesters are turning out here. Super excited to run them!

The two hunting powers seem pretty similar and both the brothers are pretty good at what they do (there is differentiation in their other powers). They both work best with each other, but do team-ups all the time. Right now they're stuck either with each other or partnered with someone else the whole game which feels a bit off.

This could be on both their cards and would be good for team-ups with Bobby, Rufus, Charlie, early Garth, Men of Letters, or whoever. It also may give a little breathing space for the well deserved 4 powers.
Quote:
HUNTING PARTY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Sam, you may either move or attack with a Unique Slayer you control, or 2 Unique Human Slayers you control.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 12:35 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Interesting idea. I'm not completely sure if that works for them as they are already reaching the top of their point cost that I think they should be at. That amount of flexibility and a bonus action would really up their costs. Also I only got approval for Sam and Dean to be allowed into C3G and if I were to do another character, it would be Castiel before any other human hunter. I do like the simplicity of that option though where I would not have to remember who is Dean's partner and Sam's companion (in case they don't choose each other).

Overall, I'm not shutting the door on that, but I think I'll keep what's in the SP for now.

My current reward points
Old August 22nd, 2022, 12:40 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Over is what you want for fliers, yeah.

The timing on the trap power is a bit unclear. Is it a must activate? And if so, are you wanting it to be the first time an enemy figure passes onto or over? Or is it a may activate, in which case you can choose when it triggers to an extent?
Let go with may

HUNTER’S TRAPS
Once per turn, when an enemy figure moves onto or over a space within 3 spaces of Sam Winchester or his companion, you may immediately roll two unblockable dice against that figure.

My current reward points
Old August 22nd, 2022, 02:24 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I dig it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2022, 12:15 AM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Sam Winchester (Vote for Initial)

Vote for Initial

My current reward points
Old August 23rd, 2022, 02:48 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old August 23rd, 2022, 08:43 AM

yea

Old August 23rd, 2022, 10:42 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library