Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 28th, 2019, 07:27 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Venom is the best

Venom is the best unit in the game, and I'll gladly argue the point.

All opinions are welcome.
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Venom is the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_One_Boi View Post

I mean, he’s no Taelord.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2019, 09:26 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:

I mean, he’s no Taelord.
Or Hatamoto Taro.

I would agree that Venom is the best Marvel hero, but classic 'Scape has more units that I'd take over him like Raelin or Deathreavers for their sheer utility.
Old January 28th, 2019, 09:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Cap better, fwiw.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2019, 09:45 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I had forgotten about him. Him and 4th Mass. is extremely strong, although I think that his adjacency bonus has a lot of potential even without them. Venom is still great as a standalone hero, though, and him and Spiderman are the first Marvel units that I would think to add to a classic army.
Old January 28th, 2019, 09:46 PM

Yeah, but then you'd have to waste them on a Classic Army.

Old January 28th, 2019, 09:53 PM

"Waste" is one way of putting it. Seeing the Hulk take down a swarm of Ashigaru has its appeal.
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:01 AM

I'm just trolling. I'm pro-mixing, even though it's not recommended.

Old January 29th, 2019, 01:40 PM

I know. It's always fun to remember when I decided to take the Hulk in a Castle Siege, when the Omnicron Snipers found themselves absolutely helpless against his Super Leaping fury. Good times.

Back when I used to run only classic releases and Marvel, though, Venom and Spiderman were the first superheroes to draft because of their cheaper price. The others are generally hard to work into a conventional army without building around them, I think.
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:13 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:

I mean, he’s no Taelord.
Or Hatamoto Taro.

I would agree that Venom is the best Marvel hero, but classic 'Scape has more units that I'd take over him like Raelin or Deathreavers for their sheer utility.
When I say best unit I mean best alone. While there are certainly much better options for a more team based build(Raelin/Deathreavers), I think Venom just excels all around.

And I assume your joking with Hatamoto?
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:22 PM

Quote:
When I say best unit I mean best alone. While there are certainly much better options for a more team based build(Raelin/Deathreavers), I think Venom just excels all around.

And I assume your joking with Hatamoto?
I think that even as a standalone hero, there are some classic options that outclass him. Major Q9 is the big one, but I'd argue that Kaemon Awa, Major Q10, and pretty much any of the upper tier of figures (along with some noteworthy standalones like Sgt. Drake Alexander) will fair better in a normal game.

And I never joke about Hatamoto Taro. I'd recommend that you don't, either.
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:27 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
DOA

Venom loses to five black wyrms more times than not. He only has one attack (admittedly it's beefy), which is going to hurt whenever he's having to face more than one figure. Q9 should be able to beat him most of the time and is just suited for things better. Kruggles or the Hydra will annihilate him if he doesn't roll well for the spider sense. He's not bad mind you; there's just many figures I'd put above him.

~Dysole, who has Sudema as her joke OP figure

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion