Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 19th, 2010, 06:55 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Shocky's Valhalla: Customs

Well, I thought it was about time I started my own customs thread. Right now, I will just have typed out stats, but eventually I will get pictures up.

Vokita Agents
Spoiler Alert!

Thank you for reading this, and any feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated.

Last edited by Shockma Ranyk; August 20th, 2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Vokitas update
Old August 19th, 2010, 07:04 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shocky's Valhalla: Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Well, I thought it was about time I started my own customs thread. Right now, I will just have typed out stats, but eventually I will get pictures up.

VOKITA AGENTS

Human
Unique Squad (2)
Agents
Tricky

Move 6
Range 7
Attack 3
Defense 3

They are two repainted Nakitas, the African one, and the long-haired one.

Stealth Movement Bonding

Before taking a turn with the Vokita Agents, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero that follows Vydar you control. The chosen hero must make its entire move within clear sight of at least one Vokita Agent.

Electro-Cam Suits

When a Vokita Agent is attacked with a non-adjacent attack and at least one skull is rolled, roll the twenty-sided die. 1-6: Roll defense dice normally. 7-16: Add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. 17-19: Inflict one wound on the attacking figure, and add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. 20: Destroy the attacking figure.

Boot Rockets

Start the game with three silver markers on this army card. Remove one every time you use Boot Rockets to move. Instead of their normal move, Boot Rockets has a move of 4. When counting spaces for a Agent's rocket movement, ignore elevations. An Agent may jump over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and jump over obstacles such as ruins. An Agent may not jump more than 12 levels up or down in a single jump. If a Agent is engaged when he starts to jump, she does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

150 points

Thank you for reading this, and any feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated.
0_o The Electro Cam Suits are tough stuff. Made an edit to the card. unfortunately for a power like Boot Rockets to work in HS, you need to place it word for word on the card. You might have to use a smaller font. I took some words out to give more text space. And how does Stealth bonding work?

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old August 19th, 2010, 07:13 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Spoiler Alert!

0_o The Electro Cam Suits are tough stuff. Made an edit to the card. unfortunately for a power like Boot Rockets to work in HS, you need to place it word for word on the card. You might have to use a smaller font. I took some words out to give more text space. And how does Stealth bonding work?
With every space the chosen Unique Hero moves, at least one Vokita has to have LOS to the figure. So the hero can't go behind a huge glacier, or something like that. Sorry if it's a little unclear, I'll edit it in a sec.
Old August 19th, 2010, 07:32 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very nice!

-I can't see the Bonding happening alot due to the unique squad, and there only being two of them.

-Electro-Cam Suit is a very good ability, and is a nice alternative to Tough.

All in all, great abilities, but 150 points miiiiight be a little too little.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old August 19th, 2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Very nice!

-I can't see the Bonding happening alot due to the unique squad, and there only being two of them.

Actually, I justed play-tested them, they work very well with Skahen. Until Minions swooped in and killed both in the same turn.

I don't want to bump up their cost, so any suggestions to tone anything down so they're worth 130-150?
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:14 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Very nice!

Actually, I justed play-tested them, they work very well with Skahen. Until Minions swooped in and killed both in the same turn.

I don't want to bump up their cost, so any suggestions to tone anything down so they're worth 130-150?
Auto death at rolling a 20

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Very nice!

Auto death at rolling a 20
Eliminated the possibilty of auto-kill on a twenty. How many points do you think that bumps them down? 5? 10?
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:35 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe lower their range by 1 and increase the Dice dice numbers on Electro-Cam suits?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Maybe lower their range by 1 and increase the Dice dice numbers on Electro-Cam suits?
I like the 7 Range, but I'll bump up the EC suits numbers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards