Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2017, 02:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Casey Jones (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Actually I see that Raph's Self Importance only works when #OM's are revealed on another figures' card. You could still place the OM's on Raph's card and not have to worry about not taking a turn with Casey.

NINJA TURTLE BACKUP
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Ninja Turtle you control, and after taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with Casey Jones. When a Ninja Turtle you control is destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on this card.
If you want it as a true back-up and Raph team-up you could do something along the lines of allowing him to activate regardless of if the turtle that revealed the OM takes the turn. Not sure how to word it but basically Leonardo reveals an OM but Raph takes over and then Casey gets to go OR Raph doesn't take over and Leonardo does his thing and then Casey gets to go. As long as the initial OM was on a turtle Casey gets to go but if a non Ninja Turtle gets an OM and Raph takes over...no extra Casey turn.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I actually like the design in the SP as it is for the most part, though I could see going with a different class and I'd suggest dropping his base attack to 3 (so that Reckless Engagement swaps his attack/defense from 3/4 to 4/3).

I really like the OMs going on Casey's card, for how it interacts with Self-Importance. Putting the OMs on the Turtles would lose that fun dynamic and, as I understand it, be a bit less themey.
I like the 3/4 to 4/3 swap as well on Reckless Engagement.

NAME = CASEY JONES
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE, FIGHTER, or CRIMEFIGHTER
PERSONALITY = BRASH

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ???
MEDIUM 5

RECKLESS FIGHTER
After attacking, Casey Jones may attack again. During this attack, all excess shields rolled by the defending figure count as unblockable hits inflicted on Casey Jones by that figure.

RECKLESS ENGAGEMENT
If Casey Jones is not adjacent to any friendly figures and is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 to his normal attack and subtract 1 from his defense.

NINJA TURTLE BACKUP SOME OTHER WORD maybe RIVALRY or something that says...the The Turtles are MY sidekicks
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and after taking a turn with Casey Jones, you may take a turn with any Ninja Turtle you control. When Casey Jones is destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from this card and place them on any Ninja Turtle card you control.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:18 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Still kills me that the Heroclix card for Casey has a power called "Sparring with Ralph".

I'd kinda prefer if Casey didn't get OMs for his team-up power, but I suppose it's necessary for Raph's sake. It feels more like a Turtle leadership power to me, though.
I think people are focusing on the OM and the name containing the word Back-Up...I see it more of the ongoing joke of Raph and Casey arguing over which one is the sidekick. Honestly if we didn't just do a card with a power called NOT YOUR SIDEKICK I think this would go over better. I don't see this making him a must draft and instant leader for the turtles. If you don't play him smart his recklessness will get him killed early. It's more of a tag team power since you will probably want to take your follow up turtle turn getting adjacent to Casey if he doesn't finish off the guy he's fighting to negate his -1 on defense. Thematically fitting they need to jump in and save him from himself and if you are dumping all your OM on him then you likely will burn him out quickly, miss out on his OM recovery power since he will go down before a Turtle, and you won't be using the Turtles to their potential and can never use Turtle Power.

Old June 25th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For another data point on theme, Casey recently took over the Purple Dragons and is teaming up with the Foot Clan which is run by Splinter. Of course, this version doesn't need to take that into account. It could be the young impetuous teenager, which this power set nails. I think the initial playtests are going to show exact numbers and to get that feel right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 25th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"Take that for data."

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 26th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ninja Turtle Tag Team?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 26th, 2017, 11:46 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ninja Turtle Tag Team?
That's got a nice ring to it.

Old June 26th, 2017, 11:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ninja Turtle Tag Team?
That's got a nice ring to it.

Any other suggestion before I initiate a vote for Initial testing

NAME = CASEY JONES
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = BRASH

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ???
MEDIUM 5

RECKLESS FIGHTER
After attacking, Casey Jones may attack again. During this attack, all excess shields rolled by the defending figure count as unblockable hits inflicted on Casey Jones by that figure.

RECKLESS ENGAGEMENT
If Casey Jones is not adjacent to any friendly figures and is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 to his normal attack and subtract 1 from his defense.

NINJA TURTLE TAG TEAM
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and after taking a turn with Casey Jones, you may take a turn with any Ninja Turtle you control. When Casey Jones is destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from this card and place them on any Ninja Turtle card you control.

Also last call for Class suggestions...I'm leaning Fighter at this point.

also what about the following change for Reckless Fighter to make it a bit less risky...

RECKLESS FIGHTER
After attacking, Casey Jones may attack again. During this attack, if the defending figure rolls any excess shields, Casey Jones receives one wound.

Old June 26th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 27th, 2017, 08:51 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd be inclined to dump Reckless Engagement here. I feel like Reckless Fighter already covers the same ground, and makes him unlikely to survive a round. If anything, I'd add the attack bonus into the second attack of Reckless Fighter. So he gets a 2nd, bigger attack, but opens himself up to counter strike.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 27th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I'd be inclined to dump Reckless Engagement here. I feel like Reckless Fighter already covers the same ground, and makes him unlikely to survive a round. If anything, I'd add the attack bonus into the second attack of Reckless Fighter. So he gets a 2nd, bigger attack, but opens himself up to counter strike.
Agreed. Still not a fan of the double reckless powers. It lacks elegance. But I trust you guys to do what you think is best. /

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 27th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like the sound of that.

CJ is going to get smoked early.
4 Life and Defense, no Range, no defensive power is not going to last long.
There is a good chance he gets softened before he even engages.

Some sort of defensive style power would be nice. I am thinking something that allows CJ and his Turtle Tag partner to take attacks for each other when adjacent.
Then if CJ is getting beat up, Raph can take some hits or you could just use CJ to protect Raph.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library