Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 10th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Sif

The Book of Sif

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 36
ASGARD'S MIGHT

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers Movie set.
Its model number and name are #012 / Sif.

Character Bio - Sister of Heimdall, Sif has been the constant companion of Thor and Balder since childhood. Like most Asgardians, Sif was born with golden hair. Hers, however, was turned black after Loki jealously cut it and replaced it with enchanted hair made by dwarves. At an early age she showed great prowess as a warrior and was considered the best female warrior of all of Asgard, matched only by Brunnhilde. At one point she was given to the death goddess Hela by a giant in exchange for immortality, but Thor saved her by offering himself in her place. Hela was so impressed that she let them both go. _________________________________________________________________

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • When a Unique Warrior Hero you control is destroyed, you may activate Sif’s Fierce Devotion special power. Current Warriors.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Warrior, Fierce Devotion changed to Warriors

Last edited by tcglkn; March 8th, 2021 at 01:27 AM.
Old May 10th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Sif - Designing

NAME = SIF

SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 230

SWORD SLASH TELEPORTATION
At the start of each round, before Order Markers are placed, you may roll 12 combat dice. Place Sif on any empty space within X spaces of her current location, where X equals the number of skulls rolled. You may choose one friendly figure that was adjacent to Sif before using this special power and place it on an empty space adjacent to Sif. Moved figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FIERCE DEVOTION
When a Unique Warrior Hero you control is destroyed, you may place any unrevealed Order Markers from its card on this card. For the rest of the round, when Sif attacks, she may attack one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by tcglkn; March 7th, 2021 at 03:10 PM.
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:14 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks good.
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

So she can thematically teleport an average of 6 spaces and potentially up to 12?
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:19 PM

Yes. Though she doesn't use it all that often, her teleporting slash can be used to move through the different realms.
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well it makes for a fun design so I like it.
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:20 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

She used to be able to go between earth & asgard without the sword. I think the sword became a way for her to focus her ability.
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:24 PM

Yeah maybe so.
Old May 11th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the theme and mechanics of FIERCE DEVOTION but I'm not crazy about the title ... what about something like BLOOD DEBT? Or BATTLE OATH?

I don't know the character very well. Does she slash her sword in the air to make portals for teleportation like Executioner does with his Axe? If so, that teleportation power makes sense to me and I like it. Not knowing the character, I see "Sword Slash" in the title and I'm expecting an attack from afar, rather than a teleport and carry power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the theme and mechanics of FIERCE DEVOTION but I'm not crazy about the title ... what about something like BLOOD DEBT? Or BATTLE OATH?
I like it because it is her devotion to Thor. If we change it to anything it should be to Champion Devotion.
Old May 11th, 2012, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like it because it is her devotion to Thor. If we change it to anything it should be to Champion Devotion.
Exactly. I think the double attack aspect justifies the "fierceness" of it.

Bats, Sif is the most loyal and loving companion to Thor. She is completely devoted to him, and she takes any threat or harm done to him very personal. With that said, she has only ever showed similar care for other Champions that were as noble and powerful as Thor, mainly, those few that have been able to wield his Hammer.
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Champion Devotion works for me.

Any comment on the Sword power? Am I understanding it correctly?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library