Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 26th, 2023, 04:48 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Qc3hq - new contest coming february

QC3 is back, baby! Even in the darkest hour, as Age of Annihilation was annihilated before it even came of age, there were sparks of hope in the hearts of HeroScapers everywhere. HeroScape had been rumored to be dead before, but like the QC3, we all know that was a great exaggeration. The QC3 is not dead yet, and soon you'll get to be a part of this great resurrec-, er, resurfacing of QC3!

There will be another announcement at the beginning of February with rules for this contest, but if you sniff around you might see what I'm hinting at as far as the format goes.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 16th, 2023, 11:14 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: QC3HQ - Winter Contest - Enter by March 1st

Ooh, exciting.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 16th, 2023, 11:54 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Drumroll please! ...

Well, here we are. A new contest! I already used up most of my funny juices (goos?) on the front page, so let's get right to business.

This time around, we are revisiting the Phantom Knights, and looking at what they were like before they were printed on green, translucent plastic. Other than that, it is up to you to do what you want (as long as it's unique ).

The original figures are Archfiends #21 Ragnara, Psychic Warrior, Dragoneye #08 Stalwart Paladin, and Deathknell #16 Dark Traveler, all from DnD sets from a few years back but they seem to be reasonably available online.

Spoiler Alert!

You can either submit a Unique Squad, or 3 Unique Heroes (if you really want to make 1 hero and a 2-figure squad I won't stop you ... I guess). Please enter by March 1st so that you can be included in the poll on the second.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote in the poll if you enter.

5. You must use the miniatures named.

6. You may make either a Unique Squad, or Unique Heroes for these minis.

Other Clarifications:
Spoiler Alert!

Contestants:
(will be tracked in the OP more likely than here)

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Tiranx @Jae sShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @caps () @Scytale @DewNoHarm @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JC McMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper 2010 @Ixe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @CJofCourse () @Sam @BiggaBullfrog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122 @Heroscaper101 @Yodaking @superfrog @Iron Clubber @Arch-vile @All Your Pie @Skyver @Airballshooter @Tiamat @Flash_19 @Astral Herring @Ronin @Daniel Loche @OmegaPegasus @gatormustang @ollie @The_Awkward_Duck @mtl1998 @Good Pig @Lumovanis @kmgenius @Sir Heroscape @Scud-O @Ericth74 @TREX @The Long eared bat

These contests approved by and in loving memory of @

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; February 20th, 2023 at 08:39 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2023, 11:22 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Excited to be a part of this contest! Fun prompt to design for!
Old February 27th, 2023, 04:35 PM
On vacation...

Only a couple days left! We've got a handful of entries, but I know there's more creativity left out there.

The poll will go up on the second, so just to clarify the deadline is 11:59 PM PST on March 1st. Good luck everyone!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 27th, 2023, 05:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thoughts

I wanted to join but this was like awful timing for me.

~Dysole, informationally
Old February 27th, 2023, 05:22 PM
On vacation...

Re: Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

~Dysole, informationally
Oh, no! Well, worry not. There should be another contest in the early spring as opposed to right at the end of the season. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for whatever I we come up with for the next contest.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 1st, 2023, 12:54 PM
On vacation...

Re: QC3HQ - Winter Contest - Go Vote at the Poll!

The poll is up the poll is up the poll is up the poll is up! Go vote.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 15th, 2023, 04:23 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: QC3HQ - Winter Contest - Go Vote at the Poll!

I also wanted to join but was just too busy. I liked what y'all came up with and I look forward to the next one!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 30th, 2023, 05:50 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:

~Dysole, informationally
Oh, no! Well, worry not. There should be another contest in the early spring as opposed to right at the end of the season. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for whatever I we come up with for the next contest.
Bold added

Looking forward to it!
Old May 1st, 2023, 04:08 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:

~Dysole, informationally
Bold added

Looking forward to it!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 29th, 2023, 12:21 PM
On vacation...

Summer Contest is Live!

All right, we all know that some monkey said the next contest would be early spring, but we all also know that monkeys are not generally to be taken at there word. And so, it's the Summer Custom Competition!

And with official HeroScape returning, I think it's time we sing the praises of Valhalla. Introducing, the bard contest!

All bards are welcome! Whether that's a lovely elven maiden on a pan flute, or a blood fueled goblin banging the drums of war, we want to hear some music on the battlefield. Here are a few potential bards I found by briefly browsing minisgallery.com, so feel free to use these or any other "bard-ish" figure you enjoy.

Spoiler Alert!

Please get your entry in by July 12th 19th to be included in the poll on the thirteenth.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote in the poll if you enter.

5. You may use any miniature that qualifies as a bard/minstrel/rhymester/rockstar/troubadour. Just as long as there are no trombones.

6. Your entry must be a Unique Hero.

Other Clarifications:

Added clarification since I realized it doesn't really say this anywhere: the point of these contests is for anyone who wants to make a HeroScape custom to come up with one based on the current theme (bards) and then we have a poll for the community to vote on their favorites. All custom creators welcome, whether you're a long-time SoV judge or someone brand new to HeroScape who wants to try your hand at making custom units. I figure somewhere in here it should actually specify what we are doing, even if I had assumed it was self evident.
Spoiler Alert!

Contestants:
(will be tracked in the OP more likely than here)

Previous Competitions' Contestants:

These contests approved by and in loving memory of @

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; July 10th, 2023 at 01:37 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards