Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 26th, 2021, 06:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Awesome show. Been waiting for the next season to come out forever.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2021, 06:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I came across this show called The Liberator on Netflix last night and ended up watching the whole thing. It's more of a mini-series with just 4 episodes and no future seasons. If you liked Band of Brothers, you'll most likely like this as well. It's also a true account of a WWII unit that saw significant action in Europe. Starts out with them fighting in Italy, then later they land in southern France and fight their way into Germany.

The filming style is a little jarring at first as it uses some kind of hybrid real film and animation blend. The actors are all clearly real people acting out their parts, but then all the set dressing is animated (presumably to save a ton of money on not needing real world set/props). While I would have preferred an all live action experience, what they did wasn't a deal breaker for me and the story line itself was really good.
Old October 28th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That sounds cool.
Old October 29th, 2021, 08:54 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just found and watched Space Force...absolutely stupid comedy with Steve Carrel. Can't wait for season 2.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 29th, 2021 at 08:55 AM. Reason: De-stressing sing-a-longs are awesome.
Old October 29th, 2021, 09:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just couldn't get into that one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2021, 09:56 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I came across this show called The Liberator on Netflix last night and ended up watching the whole thing. It's more of a mini-series with just 4 episodes and no future seasons. If you liked Band of Brothers, you'll most likely like this as well. It's also a true account of a WWII unit that saw significant action in Europe. Starts out with them fighting in Italy, then later they land in southern France and fight their way into Germany.

The filming style is a little jarring at first as it uses some kind of hybrid real film and animation blend. The actors are all clearly real people acting out their parts, but then all the set dressing is animated (presumably to save a ton of money on not needing real world set/props). While I would have preferred an all live action experience, what they did wasn't a deal breaker for me and the story line itself was really good.
I loved The Liberator. Great little show.
Old October 30th, 2021, 07:48 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not a movie, but I've had in the background lately playthroughs of Zelda games done with a blindfold on (actually blind). Z1, OoT, MM. Some funny and crazy moments.
Old October 31st, 2021, 07:05 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Watching part of BBC America's four day "Wholloween" Dr. Who marathon, which covers four different doctor actors. I especially enjoy episodes with famous historical personages (mostly British) or types from King Charles I and Lord Byron to Vikings, Picts, and Victorians. The shows with Masie Williams (aka Arya Stark) and Jenna Coleman (aka young Queen Victoria) are really good (featuring doctor Peter Capaldi). "Just because they're called Time Lords doesn't mean they know what they're doing." --Jenna Coleman.

I haven't seen most of the recent episodes of the last 35 years, so its all fun. My favorite doctors are Tom Baker, Christopher Eccleston (only one season), and David Tennant, who put a bit of very personable humor and mischief into the character, and were the most beloved in their times. Tom Baker (4th doctor) was the most popular of the old doctors--his were the first whose episodes were broadcast here in the US, way back in my college years. In that past era we played the old board game Dr. Who and the Keys To Time.

Wikipedia has great article(s) on the entire series. Now I'm watching a bit of the latest (woman) doctor for the first time. Her assistants are mostly older characters, which is interesting and different.

Happy Wholloween!

Last edited by chas; October 31st, 2021 at 07:22 AM.
Old October 31st, 2021, 07:47 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I've watched the first 2 episodes and really enjoy this series. Thanks for the heads up about it YK!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 31st, 2021, 08:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Also a big Tom Baker fan chas.
Jelly baby?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 31st, 2021, 05:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:

I've watched the first 2 episodes and really enjoy this series. Thanks for the heads up about it YK!

No problem, glad you are enjoying it.
Old November 1st, 2021, 10:49 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Tornado,

Yes, thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV