Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 22nd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Really Evil Movie Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
Yeah...Heath Ledger Joker is evil. He even burned a mountain of cash to prove it.
Evil?

~Aldin, tersely

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 22nd, 2008, 04:39 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

-Pinhead from Hellraiser was pretty evil.
-David Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China.
-Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men. He was very sadistic.
-Barillo From Once Upon a Time in Mexico. He cut off a guys face for his get away.
-Gene Hackman in both The Quick and the Dead and Unforgiven as John Herod and Little Bill Daggett. Although he plays a lot of good villains.
-Max Cady from Cape Fear. Boy was he creepy.
-Benjamin Cane from Wayne's World.
-Lt. Hiram Coffey in the Abyss. He was pretty crazy.
-The Collector from the Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight.
-Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs. An ear really.
-Auric Goldfinger from Goldfinger.
-Han from Enter the Dragon.

That's all I can think of right now. Maybe some later.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old July 29th, 2008, 02:48 PM

aquaone is surprisingly tart

Hm, perhaps I missed it but no one has mentioned Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg? or perhaps "Mr. Shadow" would be more appropriate?

*insert witty catchphrase here*
Old August 30th, 2008, 08:32 AM

LeChevalierdeBalibari Woo who?

*looking at my avatar*
Old August 30th, 2008, 08:33 AM

LeChevalierdeBalibari Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
Yeah...Heath Ledger Joker is evil. He even burned a mountain of cash to prove it.
Evil?

~Aldin, tersely
Yeah, burning cash is soooooo immoral.
Old August 30th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Joker in Dark Knight is the scariest villian I've ever seen. He doesn't have a plan, all he wants to do is to kill people and cause chaos. That really freaks me out to think of a person like that.
Old August 30th, 2008, 07:13 PM

Zelrig is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
The Joker in Dark Knight is the scariest villian I've ever seen. He doesn't have a plan, all he wants to do is to kill people and cause chaos. That really freaks me out to think of a person like that.
Incorrect. He did have plans, even though he claims not to. Firstly, he planned to cause as much chaos as possible and corrupt people AKA Harvey Dent. He then had to have planned the bombing of a hospital, and what about the assasination attempt on the mayor. It was very well planned out. His capture and escape from jail was planned. He also planned to have one of the boats blown up. While many of the Joker's plans arn't long term they still exist, and thus he does indeed plan.

Zelrig is Eldgrim...
in the ROSE CAVE...
Old August 30th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Speaking of the boat part...

*Grabs detonator*

"Screw them!"

*Hits button*

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 30th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelrig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Incorrect. He did have plans, even though he claims not to. Firstly, he planned to cause as much chaos as possible and corrupt people AKA Harvey Dent. He then had to have planned the bombing of a hospital, and what about the assasination attempt on the mayor. It was very well planned out. His capture and escape from jail was planned. He also planned to have one of the boats blown up. While many of the Joker's plans arn't long term they still exist, and thus he does indeed plan.
Guess your right.
Old November 11th, 2008, 04:31 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I personally thought that Megatron in Transformers was really evil! Venom in Spidey 3 also would fall into this category in my book.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 11th, 2008, 06:04 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I have two suggestions that will (most likely) be shot down for their own reasons, but I thought that I should put my views.

My first is Jigsaw from the Saw Films. Kidnapping and trapping people is quite evil in itself, and so is torture. However, Jigsaw differs from the classic torturer in the fact that he makes his victims torture themselves. In his defense, however, he is held in the belief that he is doing humanity some good. Or at least, that is what he is trying to say. How do we know that he isn't using these excuses to dull his sins? Furthermore, what villain actually does his dirty work just to be evil? I can definately see Jigsaw making the list.

The second villain that I mention will probably be shot down for two reasons. One, this villain is actually a group of villains, and two, because these villains are animals. The velociraptors from the original Jurassic Park epotomize the perfect, conniving villain. Now, I know that about ninety percent of you reading this are thinking, "Oh, they are only killing because of their needs as a species!" However, this is only partially true. I am not sure if it states so directly in the movie, but in the book it clearly stated that the raptors not only killed for food, but also for the shear joy of killing. As well, they are not just ordinary animals, as they are intelligent enough to open doors and coordinate plans. Whenever they distract a victim with one raptor while two attack from the side, kill their prey, and then leave the body untouched, that is truely chilling. And, in my opinion, anything that sneers at a camera is operating on more than just pure instinct.

Of course, you could argue that they are not evil because they do not torture their victims. True, they may not be the bind-and-rape kind of killers, but whenever they eviscerate a screaming human with a single swift kick and then take their time before finishing them off, I believe that this is more than enough to incinuate "torture". You could also go with the "monster" theme here, but they actually seem to produce a decent amount of conniving thought, and they are not completely invincible, which gives them more of a "realistic" evil. However, I believe that their greatest weapon is psychological evil. Whether intentional or not, these dinosaurs scare the crap out of everyone. Not only do they have the scary, reptilian appearance, but they also have a blood-cooling yelp. Besides, the mear thought of something that is stalking you that is faster, stronger, and competes with your intelligence is enough to warrant them near the top of any ordinary villains list. Though they may not be the most evil out there, I believe that they make the list.

As far as books go, the velociraptors and Voldemort should top that list...

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 11th, 2008, 06:30 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Would Jason Voorhees fall under this catagory? if so, he is a trully evil, though not too bright, villain.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies