Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 19th, 2015, 01:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Yup, SyFy just premiered the first episode this past week. Big fan of the movie so I had to at least check it out and see if it was any good. Love my DVR, lets me just record shows like this and check them out on my own schedule.
Old January 28th, 2015, 04:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Watched the Sons of Liberty mini-series on History this week and thought it was pretty darn good. The History channel has gotten really good at bringing some aspects of history to life and presenting a history lesson in an interesting way. Makes me interested in now watching the show about Texas Independence (taking place after the Alamo, I've seen enough Alamo stuff) they were advertising for. Also pretty excited for the return of Vikings.
Old January 28th, 2015, 04:50 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Sons of Liberty was gritty and interesting, which also seems to mean 'realistic' these days. I hope it will be an eye opener for those less acquainted with history.

Agent Carter is soaring to new heights. If I was an actor, I'd love the way Joss treats his "Repertory Company," giving new roles to those who work for him previously.
Old February 4th, 2015, 12:15 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Agent Carter- Wow this show is great!

I wonder:

Spoiler Alert!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 9th, 2015, 12:07 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Caught up on Gotham, Big Bang, The Flash and Grimm

Old February 9th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Started Blacklist on Netflix. Gotham's running out of steam for me.

~Aldin, considering re-watching BSG

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 9th, 2015, 01:30 PM
C3G Landlord

The Walking Dead & Better Call Saul.

Oh, and 12 Monkeys continues to be excellent. Anyone who liked the movie or likes time travel story lines should be watching it.
Old February 9th, 2015, 08:20 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Flash, Agent Carter, Arrow, and Twelve Monkeys have been on the watchlist of late.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 18th, 2015, 07:26 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

This week on TV for me (no spoilers) was good:

Monday

Gotham: Expanding the roll of Morena Baccaran (Firefly) and introducing The Joker. Set in a circus where the family you'd expect to see appears.

Castle: The second of a two parter that resolves an old plot line.

Tuesday

Flash: The enjoyment continues, with new reveals. Tom Kavanaugh as Dr. Wells continues to be amazing and mysterious, both menacing and reassuring at the same time. "I love that he's always up to something" said the actor in an earlier sound bite.

Agent Carter: This outstanding show hits a new peak, if that is possible, and without any metahumans. Season finale coming up next week!

New On DVD: Season Four of Game of Thrones, which I haven't seen yet, just went on sale yesterday. Watched the extras, which summarized the previous Season Three, introduced the new locations in the tale, and commented on "The Role of Bastards."

Also:

Anime On Demand

Don't miss Grave of the Fireflies, one of the best Japanese anime ever made, a historical story of children starving at the end of World War II as the society teeters on complete collapse. Not for child audiences.

Coming Up:

Vikings Season Three on History (Channel) tomorrow Thursday Feb. 19 . Its the best fictional show on Vikings ever made, period, and more historical than most.

Agents of Shield returns Tues. March 3.

Last edited by chas; February 18th, 2015 at 12:35 PM.
Old February 18th, 2015, 11:54 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm two episodes behind as of last night but my family and I are really enjoying The Flash.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 18th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Still have to catch up on Monday's Gotham and Tuesday's Flash, but did manage to watch Agent Carter last night. Man, that's such an awesome show, too bad it got such a short season.

Old February 18th, 2015, 01:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
This week on TV for me (no spoilers) was good:

Monday

Gotham: Expanding the roll of Morena Baccaran (Firefly) and introducing The Joker. Set in a circus where the family you'd expect to see appears.

Castle: The second of a two parter that resolves an old plot line.

Tuesday

Flash: The enjoyment continues, with new reveals. Tom Kavanaugh as Dr. Wells continues to be amazing and mysterious, both menacing and reassuring at the same time. "I love that he's always up to something" said the actor in an earlier sound bite.

Agent Carter: This outstanding show hits a new peak, if that is possible, and without any metahumans. Season finale coming up next week!

New On DVD: Season Four of Game of Thrones, which I haven't seen yet, just went on sale yesterday. Watched the extras, which summarized the previous Season Three, introduced the new locations in the tale, and commented on "The Role of Bastards."

Also:

Anime On Demand

Don't miss Grave of the Fireflies, one of the best Japanese anime ever made, a historical story of children starving at the end of World War II as the society teeters on complete collapse. Not for child audiences.

Coming Up:

Vikings Season Three on History (Channel) tomorrow Thursday Feb. 19 . Its the best fictional show on Vikings ever made, period, and more historical than most.

Agents of Shield returns Tues. March 3.
We watch and enjoy all the same shows so I guess that means I need to check out Grave of the Fireflies then as that is the only thing I don't know anything about from your list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV