Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 15th, 2019, 03:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

So, the full Mandalorian release schedule looks like this:
  • The Mandalorian episode 1: Tuesday, November 12
  • The Mandalorian episode 2: Friday, November 15
  • The Mandalorian episode 3: Friday, November 22
  • The Mandalorian episode 4: Friday, November 29
  • The Mandalorian episode 5: Friday, December 6
  • The Mandalorian episode 6: Friday, December 13
  • The Mandalorian episode 7: Wednesday, December 18
  • The Mandalorian episode 8 (season finale): Friday, December 27
Means I'll sign up for Disney+ on the last Friday of Dec.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 15th, 2019, 04:09 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Spoiler Alert!
I didn't realize it wasn't released all at once. Spent a minute trying to find the next episode.
Thanks for the info in the spoiler. I know what to avoid.

I dropped Netflix. Since there aren't any new Marvel shows there, there wasn't much I watched. The kids wanted Disney+ anyway, and we have Prime and Hulu as well.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 15th, 2019, 04:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've actually been watching Netflix quite a bit lately, I'm trying to get caught up on anything I missed there as I might be dropping it when I sign up for Disney+.
Old November 15th, 2019, 04:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I was told that the first few episodes of Mandalorian have links to The Rise of Skywalker though, as they are trying to push that you need to be at least partially caught up before the movie. Disney is trying to push the "need to see" to have integration between movies and streaming shows, expect the same with Marvel and even Pixar properties.

My Dad signed up for a year - I just need to get his login. My folks are using my Netflix and I have his Amazon, CBS, and now Disney+. He did let his Hulu subscription lax this month in order to get Disney+, which I have a feeling others will do unless they get the Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle
Old November 15th, 2019, 08:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The recent episode of South Park: "PC Babies" had a lot of scenes of board gaming. Just for fun, although they spoke very quickly and I didn't catch every reference, here are the ones I did get:

Games Shown Being Played: Dungeons and Dragons, Blood and Plunder, Rising Sun, Star Trek Ascendancy, Flick 'Em Up, Blood Rage, Twilight Struggle

Games Mentioned: Nemo's War, Legion, Nemesis, Fury of Dracula, Lord of the Rings

How about that?
Old December 8th, 2019, 08:29 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Recently I've been buying or backing games set in or made in Eastern Europe. Two I got this year include the Kievan Rus--Swords & Shields and Rurik: Dawn of Kiev.

Now I've just seen the first two episodes of the new season of Vikings (History Channel) On Demand. And having been everywhere else in the wide Viking world, the new villain is Prince Oleg of Kiev, the second of the Rurik Dynasty. So now you too can see the Kievan Rus on TV! The combination of Swedish Vikings who sailed down the Russian rivers all the way to Constantinope for trade, and the indigenous Slavic population, created the foundation of the modern state of Rus-sia.

These two episodes were particularly good, and who knows, may revive the series, whose last year this is supposed to be!
Old December 8th, 2019, 09:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
I didn't realize it wasn't released all at once. Spent a minute trying to find the next episode.

I dropped Netflix. Since there aren't any new Marvel shows there, there wasn't much I watched. The kids wanted Disney+ anyway, and we have Prime and Hulu as well.
Ive watched all the episodes they have out currently and I really have enjoyed them. It has a good feel to it. Its very refreshing for this star wars fan. Ill keep watching if it goes down like it has.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2019, 09:16 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

Ive watched all the episodes they have out currently and I really have enjoyed them. It has a good feel to it. Its very refreshing for this star wars fan. Ill keep watching if it goes down like it has.
It has been good so far. My only semi-gripe is the episodes feel short. They move almost too quickly.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 9th, 2019, 12:04 AM
C3G Landlord

I managed to see the first 4 episodes at a friends house. Pretty happy with what I've seen of the show. Only thing that kind of bothers me is their failure to actual give him a cool name. Mando is lame, it would be like me calling you Earth since you are an Earthling. I hope the other Mandalorians eventually call him by his actual name at some point.
Old December 9th, 2019, 12:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Crisis on Infinite Earths.
Strong start, great cameos.
Old December 9th, 2019, 12:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm loving Crisis so far.
Old December 9th, 2019, 01:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
I managed to see the first 4 episodes at a friends house. Pretty happy with what I've seen of the show. Only thing that kind of bothers me is their failure to actual give him a cool name. Mando is lame, it would be like me calling you Earth since you are an Earthling. I hope the other Mandalorians eventually call him by his actual name at some point.
I think they only call him mando because they dont know there is a whole guild of them. Now that you mention it I dont remember if the other mandolorians call him that. I do agree with you @mac122 that the episodes seem to go by quickly. At the moment it seems like little one off stories inside a bigger story. With how its put together I really like it though and see some fun possibilities evolving with it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV