Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old August 7th, 2011, 08:02 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Actually, it's true. The master sets are still a pre-order. There is a second shipment for the pre orders going out very soon, but it still hasn't been changed to a normal order because there still aren't any that Truth has that aren't either A. Already spoken for or B. Slated to go to gencon.

It's a good sign though- far more people are buying than expected!

(someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been following on PHG and that's my understanding)
So they aren't shipping yet?

EDIT: Anyone by off chance have a Master Set they're willing to part with?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; August 7th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old August 7th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Actually, it's true. The master sets are still a pre-order. There is a second shipment for the pre orders going out very soon, but it still hasn't been changed to a normal order because there still aren't any that Truth has that aren't either A. Already spoken for or B. Slated to go to gencon.

It's a good sign though- far more people are buying than expected!

(someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been following on PHG and that's my understanding)
So they aren't shipping yet?

EDIT: Anyone by off chance have a Master Set they're willing to part with?
Scape, I doubt anyone is going to give up a Master Set that they just got, unless they hate it of course.

Be patient my friend There are a lot of people that have had the game pre-ordered from other online retailers that have been waiting for months, and have had other parts of their order kept waiting because of the delay of the Master set.

There was a problem with the printing company and that has delayed the Master Set some. But Truth is doing his best to fulfill orders the best he can based on who ordered when etc. I've been wanting the Master Set for awhile too, but I'll just enjoy the other games I have while I wait for this to be available.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:29 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yep, The master set along with the two recently released reinforcement packs are holding up an order of mine with CSI. Both Small World: Underground and the Ascension expansion are stuck within.

-insert signature here-
Old September 16th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Summoner Wars Master Set, as well as Hawk's Strike and Goodwin's Blade, are in stock and shipping now from PlaidHatGames.com. Those items are shipping out to distributors now and will be available in your friendly local game stores on October 12th 2011.
Old October 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The box for the master set says 2-4 players.

Is the board included big enough for four players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 8th, 2011, 06:59 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
The box for the master set says 2-4 players.

Is the board included big enough for four players?
No. You get a standard 2-player board. You'd need another board to play with 4 people.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 6th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now that Dungeon Run and the SW boxed set is out, a whole new growth in sales for Summoner Wars has hit here. Today I sold out on Summoner wars and had to put in another order from Colby even though it has only been 2 weeks. I went much bigger this time, though not as big as I would have liked too. I'm still on a very tight budget. People love Summoner Wars here though so I'm getting them more of it.
Old November 6th, 2011, 08:26 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Thought it might be intresting to give the people who don't listen to the podcast the most important updates...

-The ios app is almost done, only AI is needed. The app will be free with one faction, other factions can be purchased for $0.99 There will also be a package to purchase the first 8 as a bundle iirc.

-It has been confirmed that there will be an all mercenary faction, as well as the Filth.
Old November 6th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm interested in trying this game out, but want to ask about the reinforcement packs.

I know that you can only have X amount of each card in your army, so all the reinforcement packs do is give you different options for it. This is kind of off putting to me since that's more money. The game can really pile up with it's cost without the addition of the reinforcements.

What do you guys value the reinforcement decks at gameplay wise? And are there going to be multiple reinforcement packs for each faction or just the one? I don't want to get myself into something that's going to be a big money pit (that is assuming I like it, but I can just see how this could end up badly for my extra cash funds and if that's the case I'd rather avoid it than get hooked).

Thanks.
Old November 6th, 2011, 08:51 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
I'm interested in trying this game out, but want to ask about the reinforcement packs.

I know that you can only have X amount of each card in your army, so all the reinforcement packs do is give you different options for it. This is kind of off putting to me since that's more money. The game can really pile up with it's cost without the addition of the reinforcements.

What do you guys value the reinforcement decks at gameplay wise? And are there going to be multiple reinforcement packs for each faction or just the one? I don't want to get myself into something that's going to be a big money pit (that is assuming I like it, but I can just see how this could end up badly for my extra cash funds and if that's the case I'd rather avoid it than get hooked).

Thanks.
I received the reinforcement packs with my Master Set order, but I don't think they are necessary. I've been playing this game for almost a year without customizing any of the decks. I foresee years of enjoyment with or without the reinforcements. I'm kind of OCD for expansions, so I had to get them.

I haven't heard if there will be more reinforcements for already-expanded factions or not.

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old November 6th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks, that helps. I can be OCD for some games too (heroscape), so I wanted to avoid that with this. Maybe I'll get one to see what it adds if I end up getting the game (looking likely for the holidays).
Old November 6th, 2011, 09:24 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

It all depends on how much you enjoy deck-building. As for me, I deck-build all the time. I like to try pretty much every unit as a base for a deck, and Mercenaries aren't available in anything but reinforcement packs (and the upcoming Merc faction). If you're perfectly content with the game right now, there's really no reason to. If you're like me, and have to have that extra bonus of customization and experimentation, the reinforcements are really worth it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games