Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 11th, 2006, 12:07 PM

daevablacc has disabled reputation
Oklahoma or SS (Sooner 'Scapers)

Hey, I'm from Tulsa, OK. My wife & I both play HS and would be interested in playing some matches w/ anyone who's interested, or maybe even putting on a HS tournament or gathering.
Old May 12th, 2006, 09:06 PM

Double Oak has disabled reputation
If you took the word "sooner" outta the group and substituted it with "cowboy" heroscapers I might be in .

Seriously though, my in-laws live in Tulsa and when we come to town for a visit now and again we would love to look you all up for a little gaming (my son and I are the gamers in the family).

Go Pokes?

Never underestimate a smart 8 yr old who still has all three agents
Old May 12th, 2006, 11:42 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
come visit the Tx group we have sometime!!
we get together about once a month..

and I'll have a tournament set up sometime in last july or late august..

btw if ye head down now ye can hit up my place for some HS action tomorrow(saturday)

cheers

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 28th, 2006, 08:33 PM

ewards71 has disabled reputation
I know about six other Heroscapers in Tulsa . . . We get together every other weekend or so . . . perhaps we could get all the Tulsa crowd gathered up and have a weekend of Heroscaping ( does that sound geeky ? ) I will wear neutral colors . . . either Sooners or Cowboys or even Tulsa University . . .
Old August 28th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewards71
I know about six other Heroscapers in Tulsa . . . We get together every other weekend or so . . . perhaps we could get all the Tulsa crowd gathered up and have a weekend of Heroscaping ( does that sound geeky ? ) I will wear neutral colors . . . either Sooners or Cowboys or even Tulsa University . . .
Wow!! You guys really should get something going and put some pics and battle reports on here. The Texans would love to get some local competition going!!!!!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 28th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
ALSO!!! We are having a big tournament on OCT 21st with big prizes and small prizes too. We are having it at a clubhouse that can accomodate up to 50 people. Some of you should drive down ands participate!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old August 28th, 2006, 08:53 PM

Very cool . . . and that is enough warning so I can notify work ! I will rally the troops and start gathering stuff for the trip . . . and working on tactics . . . or something like that . . . Do you have more details as far as location ? That will be a fun drive ! But not too bad . . . keep me posted . . . now I need to gather the Tulsa crew . . . and see how many I can convince to go ( that involves sweet talking the wives as well ! ) I might just bring them along as well ! Maybe . . .
Old August 28th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Very cool . . . and that is enough warning so I can notify work ! I will rally the troops and start gathering stuff for the trip . . . and working on tactics . . . or something like that . . . Do you have more details as far as location ? That will be a fun drive ! But not too bad . . . keep me posted . . . now I need to gather the Tulsa crew . . . and see how many I can convince to go ( that involves sweet talking the wives as well ! ) I might just bring them along as well ! Maybe . . .
You can read about it here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?p=59159#66140

We are going to determine the maps in the coming weeks and finalize the attendance. We have prize support worked out and we will also be bringing prize table goddies so everyone should walk away with something. After the tourney we will all probably take over a nearby pub so expect some fun!! It will be a blast!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old August 28th, 2006, 09:18 PM

Cool . . . I will be the designated driver . . . half the fun is watching all the people at the pub ! I will start saving for the trip Maybe gas prices will go down by then ARGH
Old August 28th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Cool . . . I will be the designated driver . . . half the fun is watching all the people at the pub ! I will start saving for the trip Maybe gas prices will go down by then ARGH
Once you know for sure that you are coming, let us know so that we can make sure to have enough master sets and maps ok?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old August 28th, 2006, 09:34 PM

As soon as I hear from my crew, I will let ya know if the Tulsa gang will make it or not . . . we all have a few Master Sets if needed . . .
Old August 28th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Man it will be so cool to have you guys join us!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers