Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 16th, 2008, 11:38 AM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hello, gentlemen!

Glad that things went pretty well the other night. I'm thinking about this coming Saturday-- have we got a rough idea of how many might show up? I'm wondering if I should build an somewhat-larger map using some expansions. I've got some cool possibilities with the SotM and the Fortress if there's interest.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:10 AM

T-bomb has disabled reputation
I had a great time last week too, thanks Granite-M! Unfortunately, Frobromo nor I will be able to attend this week. I do recommend it to anyone in the Raleigh area - nice people and a pretty cool shop too. I do like your idea of building a bigger map. A few of us build maps on platforms and bring them in to maximize game time, which also allows you to build bigger maps. Take it easy, and next time I'll actually bring my cards with my figures and maybe a map as well!

-T-bomb
Old January 17th, 2008, 10:46 AM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
hey all, sry i havent been on in a while. anyways i can come this saturday and i have a friend that would love to come too.

Old January 17th, 2008, 11:36 AM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sorry to hear you guys won't be able to make it. Hope to see you again, soon, though.

Altron-- by all means, the more the merrier. I've got all of my armies marked so if you'd like to bring some of your own, do that too. We started at 7:00 last week, but I'll probably be there sooner to start building.

Looking forward to it!

Old January 18th, 2008, 12:40 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
one question though. we're using 500 point armies right?

Old January 19th, 2008, 10:58 AM

Sure! Why not?

Actually, I hadn't considered the size, reallly. Uh... I think that with the amount of terrain I have, 400 might be more practical. If you want to combine sets, I'm cool with that, except that I haven't got all of mine marked yet. If yours is marked and you want to bring it a little before 7:00 to help with setup, I'd be willing to mix and match.

Shy of that, I'm just working with one and a half ROTVs (stupid story), one each of Tundra, Fortress, Marvel, and SOTM, and also the various random bits of terrain from booster packs.

We can get some fair-sized maps out that, but unless we combine ALL of them in one map (Haven't found one that does that, yet. Any come to mind?), not sure if it'd accomodate a four-player/500 pt. army each setup.

Old January 19th, 2008, 06:51 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
i guess i can mark some of mine really quick, i got 2 rotv, 2 sotm, 2 tt, 4 vw, 1 rttff, and 2 fotak.

also on a later note, whats everyone thinkin about the weather? its snowin by me and its supposed to get colder and icy. my mom wont drive me and my friend if its gonna get icy.

Old January 19th, 2008, 07:03 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
i called amazing tales and they're not too sure about the roads. they said its not sticking yet, but its hard to tell right now.

Old January 19th, 2008, 07:18 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
i havent heard any good news from the weather channel yet so it looks like i might not be going . somehow everytime i game comes up that i "might" make it to, something always happens so i cant come. maybe someones out to get me or somthin. agian sry if i dont show up ill be there next week definitly and ill bring all the tiles i can.

Old January 20th, 2008, 12:50 PM

grizz is surprisingly tart
I would love to get in on the next game night but I live in Newberry SC and am not sure how long of a drive I am looking at. I have 3 ROTV sets and would be happy to bring 1 or 2 and help with setup.

Old January 21st, 2008, 12:06 PM

Hooray for snow, right?

Anyway... anyone in for next Saturday?

Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
Definitley . I wont back out on this one and my friend can still come .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers