Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26th, 2019, 02:47 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Darkprowl Thrall

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
...varies from the Badru Wolves in where these can pounce without necessarily having to kill the figure, just doing high damage with 5 attack.
I may just be missing something, but I'm struggling to see how their pounce ability differs from that of the Badru. The language appears functionally identical to me.

Can someone highlight the distinction?

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs