Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 15th, 2006, 12:56 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Still More Delays on Castles from House Mouse

I was hoping for an allocation of castles this coming week, but now I've been told the castles will not ship until the week of Oct 9 at the earliest.

Once again, I need to cancel all the credit card orders that will be out of date by the time the shipment arrives. So all orders placed before Sept 14 will be cancelled.

If you paid for your order through Paypal and you wish to cancel your order, please contact me for a refund. After all, there are limits to your patience, and I understand that.

I am so very sorry for this castle debacle. We will NEVER let anything like this ever happen again.
Old September 15th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks for the update, Sandra! I'm riding out the storm since 90% of my items have been prepaid.
Sorry you have had to go through this trying situation!

Newb.
Old September 15th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Poor Sandra.

Old September 15th, 2006, 03:33 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
you give great service even when events are out of your control. customers, like me, remember that.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old September 15th, 2006, 04:38 PM

philthephreak Woo who?
Shoot, I'm riding out the storm too. I can't STILL haven't found one Castle (in Seattle of all places), let alone wave 5 or a Thaelink Tundra. I'm in for the long haul, tho I may have to place my order a third time.
Old September 15th, 2006, 05:23 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thank you Sandra!
I have purchased 2 castles, but I'm still going to buy 2 or 3 from you when they come in. I'll be combining orders with others from this area if they would like to.

Thank you again.
Old September 15th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
I didn't buy any castles but I just wanted to thank you for the stuff I ordered, Sandra. It arrived on Wednesday (really quickly!!!) and I've been having tons of fun with it. I am very pleased with your service and I look forward to ordering from you again. Now get some wave 3 in stock!!!
Old September 15th, 2006, 05:47 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm sticking with you Sandra...Hey what's another few weeks!
Old September 15th, 2006, 06:54 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Sandra's levels of service are top notch. Unfortunately what we're seeing here is Hasbro giving the two-fingered salute to the fan community, by prioritizing orders to the supermarkets over orders from small retailers who are selling to those most passionate about the game.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old September 15th, 2006, 06:56 PM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I already have 6 castles but I am still going to buy atleast 4 more for you Sandra. Thx for the updates you have the best customer service.

14MS-15RTTFF-6VW-5TT-6-FOTA-6SOTM-3TJ
1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old September 15th, 2006, 07:01 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
yeah thanks for the update sandra! i wouldn't trust anyone else with my order!
Old September 15th, 2006, 07:21 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Waiting another month for the castles is still better than waitin 'til sometime next next year (when they are eventually released in europe). Oh well... sigh...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales