Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 1st, 2013, 10:05 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Redcoat Painting.

This is my first official Heroscape miniature repaint. I choose the 10th regiment of foot but I have only so far repainted one. The reason being that I would like to know from you the users if this one looks any good before I go painting the rest. Is it good enough for a whole squad? Or is it good enough to be a "Samuel Brown" of sorts for the redcoats. Comments are always welcome and actually needed for this one, enjoy!
10th Regiment of Foot
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ninja Status; August 1st, 2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: New Images.
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Redcoat Painting.

Good job!
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty good to me. I'd be happy with it. Nice going.
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:55 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I sense a Unique Squad of Green Mountain Militia incoming. Awesome, can't wait to see the rest.
Old August 1st, 2013, 11:27 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty good to me!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 1st, 2013, 11:39 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Alright, the other three will be up sometime tomorrow or on Saturday.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:06 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks quite good, but I'm a little lost on the thematic elements...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:19 AM
...Something unique

I do like SoA's idea of a Unique Squad of mountain Militia. I will work on a back story for this particular squad and see what I come up with.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:34 AM
...Something unique

As I promised, the other three 10th Regiment of Foot have been repainted. Enjoy!
10th Regiment of Foot (Mountain Militia)
Spoiler Alert!

My next repaint will be complete within a week, I have to order the miniatures off of eBay first.
~NS
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Militia Painting.

So you don't even have the figures in hand yet and you already know you will be done with the repaint in a week? Why does it take me so much longer to paint my figures? Maybe I just lack motivation.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:56 PM
...Something unique

I just paint when Im in the mood for it, these only took me around an hour for each mini and I did it spread over a weeks time.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 04:48 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool. I did pretty much the same thing when I used that figure for my Samuel Brown, except I cut off the bayonet.

I can't tell if it's the flash or the lighting but your figures look like they have a gloss on them. If that's true I find they look so much better if you seal/varnish them with a dulling spray. It evens out the colors and makes the figure look so much better. Plus it seals them. I use Testor dulling spray. There are other matt varnish sprays but pretty much everyone that I know that paints figures swear by that brand.

Now come on over to my house. I'm in the middle of painting 125 Federal and Confederate American Civil War figures. I could use the help!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions