Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 13th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Loki

The Book of Loki

C3G MARVEL WAVE 5
WORLD'S VILEST

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #054 / Loki.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor: Warriors of Asgard Fast Forces pack.
Its model number and name are #006 / Loki.
Character Bio - Mischief, Lies and Evil. These words are the embodiment of Loki. As a child, Loki was found hidden in a Frost Giant stronghold. Odin, the ruler of Asgard, adopts Loki and raises him alongside his son, Thor. Growing up was not easy for Loki. He was often compared to Thor and since Asgardians valued strength and bravery above all else, Thor was always favored. Although Loki lacked great strength, he achieved great power through sorcery. Loki would often try to trick Thor in an attempt to prove his superiority. As Loki became an adult, these tricks became much more malicious in nature. Loki became quite jealous of Thor and combined with Loki's insatiable lust for power; he became known as the God of Evil. To this day, Loki attempts to prove his dominance over all of Asgard. Loki is a formidable opponent and has battled the Avengers on multiple occasions.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:48 PM. Reason: png
Old January 13th, 2011, 02:33 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Loki

NAME = LOKI
SECRET IDENTITY = LOKI LAUFEYSON

SPECIES = ETIN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TRICKSTER
PERSONALITY = TREACHEROUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 420

GOD OF MISCHIEF
Start the game with an additional "X" Order Marker. At the start of any round, when placing Order Markers, you may place the additional "X" Order Marker on any card you control as long as at least two Order Markers are placed on this card. If you place the additional "X" Order Marker, after rolling for initiative, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, choose an opponent to remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from one Army Card you control.

GOD OF EVIL
If Loki would receive one or more wounds, you may choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Loki and roll the 20-sided die, adding 4 to the roll if the chosen figure has the Valiant personality. If you roll 1-16, place Wound Markers normally. If you roll a 17 or higher, the chosen figure receives the wounds instead of Loki.

DECEPTIVE TELEPORTATION
After taking a turn with Loki, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and place Loki on an empty space within 8 spaces. When Loki starts to Teleport, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; August 19th, 2019 at 08:06 AM.
Old January 13th, 2011, 03:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Should we not just use his full name instead of repeating it with his identity? I think we decided that's what we would do in those circumstances.

I love Treacherous but I am not totally sure about Trickster, but I can't think of anything better myself.

As for the stats & powers, I love them as is . Great write-up GO.

Cheers
Old January 13th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I love it all. And Trickster definitely works perfectly, IMO.
WAVE FIVE: WORLD'S VILEST btw.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks good GreyOwl.

One thing I was hoping to see from Loki would be the ability to bestow powers to others to help do his bidding. He seems to often use others to do his dirty work. So I added something to God of Mischief to try to somehow represent him boosting his minions or teammates.

Quote:
GOD OF MISCHIEF
At the start of the round, when placing Order Markers, if you place at least one Order Marker on this card, you may place one additional "X" Marker on one of your cards. When an "X" Marker is placed on the card of a Unique Hero that you control other than Loki, anytime that figure reveals a numbered Order Marker, they may also reveal an "X" Marker and add 1 to their attack and move numbers for that turn.
If that seems too buff for big time heavy hitters, maybe there can be a line in there to restrict it to figures without the Superstrength special power.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
If that seems too buff for big time heavy hitters, maybe there can be a line in there to restrict it to figures without the Superstrength special power.
How about he only does that for either common figures or squads, since they're more likely to be his minions?

EDIT: First post updated with wave number and name, and using his full name only.
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I quite like that idea Hahma, but worry that it makes him too powerful. I trust your judgement though as the playtester-extraodinaire.
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to point out that some of my writeups at home have some Tricky weaknesses like Neron's Demon Deal power gives figures with the tricky personality an advantage. There are some other things like this and bound to be some more at some point, and it would be a shame for Loki to miss out on that. Can we please embrace the redundancy (which I think works well for this guy) and go back to GO's original idea of Tricky Trickster? I would very much prefer it for thematic reasons and also game mechanic reasons as well.
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:34 PM

I'm not dead-set against it, I just thought it sounded odd that way. But I could live with it.
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Which mini?

Mutant Mayhem 096 http://www.hcrealms.com/units/mm096.jpg Very Rare
Hammer of Thor 035 http://www.hcrealms.com/units/ha035.jpg Rare
Hammer of Thor 054 http://www.hcrealms.com/units/ha054.jpg Super Rare

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:54 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Will having an extra 'X' marker on a team mess with the balance of the mutants with the fast healing?
Old January 13th, 2011, 09:00 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Will having an extra 'X' marker on a team mess with the balance of the mutants with the fast healing?
Well you're talking 1200ish points for Prof. X, Loki, Wolverine, and Deadpool. The only thing Loki adds to the combination is getting X's defensive power in addition to one heal, or two heals (at the end of a round). So I'd say no. Great interaction, but nothing busted (at least in theory).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library