Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 17th, 2012, 08:01 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Lockheed

The Book of Lockheed

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 8
SECRETS AND LIES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Giant Size X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #039 / Lockheed.

Character Bio - A member of a highly advanced alien species, Lockheed was discovered by the X-Men while fighting the Brood, and quickly formed an attachment to Kitty Pryde. After the battle, the X-Men returned back to Earth, and Lockheed, unbeknownst to them, followed along. As Lockheed's friendship with Kitty grew he began to travel with her on her adventures with the X-Men and, later, Excalibur even meeting and befriending an alternate version of himself. It later came to light that Lockheed had been working as an agent of S.W.O.R.D. for years, hiding his higher intelligence from his friends. After Kitty's apparent death saving the Earth from the Breakworld, Lockheed, feeling guilty from his deceptions, left S.W.O.R.D. to join the Pet Avengers in their quest for the Infinity Gems.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
21- February 2021 Update to MUTANT PROTECTOR'S PET

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:47 PM. Reason: png
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:02 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Lockheed

NAME = LOCKHEED

SPECIES = DRAGON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMPANION
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 2

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 60

MUTANT PROTECTOR'S PET
At the beginning of the game, you may choose one Unique Mutant Protector you control to be Lockheed’s Companion. After revealing an Order Marker on his Companion's card and taking a turn with it, you may take a turn with Lockheed. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

FIRE SNORT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose a figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Lockheed and figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by this special attack.

MENTAL SHIELD
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of Lockheed.

FLYING SYMBOL

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Yodaking; February 20th, 2021 at 01:51 PM.
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good! The special attack needs some SirG treatment (it's just not reading right to me, but I can't put my finger on why ... though I think the second sentence is the culprit). But I'm happy with the power set and already expressed just about all of my thoughts on this guy back in the public design post thread (so basically I know I won't sell you guys on Agent and have let it go. ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd like to see

I was initially somewhat iffy about the Order Marker being revealed on Lockheed, but... the dog walks the man sometimes, y'know?

Still not set on Mental Shield though. A lot of figures could have it, a lot of figures more deserving don't, and I see no reason for Lockheed to.

Oh, and a "does not work on figures with Lava Resistance" would be nice.
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose a figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Fire Snort Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Figure roll defense separately. Lockheed and figures with the Lava Resistant special powercannot be affected by his own Fire Breath Special Attack.
How's that look (copied from Othkurik)? Other than that, he looks good to me. Can't wait to get him going.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by TrollBrute; April 17th, 2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Added Johnny's suggestion.
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose a figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Fire Snort Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Figure roll defense separately. Lockheed and figures with the Lava Resistant special powercannot be affected by his own Fire Breath Special Attack.
How's that look (copied from Othkurik)? Other than that, he looks good to me. Can't wait to get him going.
Looks good TrollBrute

Nice looking design ZJ

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:21 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose a figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Fire Snort Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure roll defense separately. Lockheed and figures with the Lava Resistant special power cannot be affected by his own Fire Breath Special Attack.
Looks good TrollBrute

Nice looking design ZJ
Thanks, and fixed more.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:22 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Mental Shield doesn't fit for me either. I think two powers will work just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose an adjacent figure adjacent to the chosen figure to be affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. Lockheed cannot be affected by his own Fire BreathSnort Special Attack.
My wording powers aren't as good as they used to be, but I gave it a shot nonetheless. The special seems okay, but I'd prefer if it were more like Heat Wave's Flamethrower.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose a figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Fire Snort Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Figure roll defense separately. Lockheed and figures with the Lava Resistant special power cannot be affected by this special attack.
Looks good. Except I just noticed the SP says "breath" instead of "snort" in the last sentence! Our precedent at this point is to go with "this special attack" anyway.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

There's not a whole lot of suitable comic images for Lockheed (too many of them have Kitty in them) but here's what I found:

Spoiler Alert!

The one with the guns is cool, but doesn't really fit this version of the character. Maybe one of the more experienced members will have better luck than me.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:58 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The last two are nice. These two are also usable:

If you find good ones, post them even if they have other characters in them.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:58 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like this one:

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library