Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 13th, 2009, 05:03 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscape: Highlander Immortal Customs & Scenario Guidelines

HEROSCAPE: HIGHLANDER-IMMORTALS
A Custom Scenario and Characters by 1moreheroscaper

Goal: To control the only Immortal on the battlefield.
Suggested Play: After deciding army points limit per player, apply the following to each player’s army draft:
2-3 players: draft 1-2 Immortal figures each.
4-6 players: draft 1 Immortal figure each.

Destroying Immortals

Immortal Destroying an Immortal:
When an Immortal is destroyed by another Immortal, the destroyed Immortal is removed from the battlefield and may NOT use its Immortal Healing special ability for the remainder of the game.

Non-Immortal Unique Hero Destroying an Immortal:
The following rule only applies to non-immortal attacking figures that are equipped with a melee weapon. When an Immortal is destroyed by a non-immortal unique hero, place a Wellstone Marker on the non-immortal unique hero’s Army Card and roll the 20-sided. If you roll a 13 or higher, the Immortal is removed from the battlefield and may NOT use its Immortal Healing special ability for the remainder of the game.

Non-Immortal Common Figure Destroying an Immortal:
The following rule only applies to non-immortal attacking figures that are equipped with a melee weapon.When an Immortal is destroyed by a non-immortal common figure, roll the 20-sided. If you roll a 17 or higher, the Immortal is removed from the battlefield and may NOT use its Immortal Healing special ability for the remainder of the game.

Non-Immortals & Immortal Healing

Unique Heroes Using Immortal Healing:
When an non-immortal unique hero is destroyed it gains the Immortal Healing special ability if its card has at least 3 Wellstones on it. Refer to the following rules when using Immortal Healing special ability on a non-immortal unique hero:

At the start of each of your turns after the figure has been destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 20, immediately place the figure on a space adjacent to any figure you control and remove all Wound Markers and 1 Wellstone Marker from its card. This special ability may not be used if your figure was destroyed by an Immortal.

Required Materials:

-12 to 15 Wellsone Markers: You can use pennies, colored glass stones, or anything you find that you feel will work.

-A copy of the custom Highlander cards.

-Customized figures or proxies.
Suggested Proxies: Brave Arrow for Coltec, Female NOTNW for Amanda, Alastair MacDirk for Connor, Balding Kozuke for Ramirez, Finn for the Kurgan, and NOTNW without sowrd in hand for Jin Ke.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; September 13th, 2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old March 12th, 2013, 01:15 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape: Highlander Immortal Customs & Scenario Guidel

Wow!! You really thought it through!! Have you checked out the glyph of the Source? You could edit your scenario to include that for turning your dying non immortals into immortals. The source is a roll of 15 or higher the figure returns as an immortal.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:57 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for your comments. I will have to look into that glyph. I will be following your thread, to see what other ideas and fine-tunings that you discover.

Hymar's_Temple
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
Thanks for your comments. I will have to look into that glyph. I will be following your thread, to see what other ideas and fine-tunings that you discover.
We did Duncan MacLeod as one of our designs in Heroes of Fiction. We created the Glyph of the Source. Feel free to use it if it fits.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
We did Duncan MacLeod as one of our designs in Heroes of Fiction. We created the Glyph of the Source. Feel free to use it if it fits.
Thanks for the letting me know about the glyph (William099 mentioned it too) I will have to check it out. The revival of this topic is making me want to bring out the Immortals again.

Hymar's_Temple
Old March 13th, 2013, 10:46 AM

gposkas Woo who?

Winner of the Highlander games:

Last edited by gposkas; March 13th, 2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: better pic
Old March 13th, 2013, 10:41 PM

That edited poster is pretty funny...He's so lonely...who wants to be the only one?

Hymar's_Temple

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards