Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 26th, 2020, 12:36 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Toogwick_tuk's Trade/Sale List

I have the following stuff/services for sale:

Official Heroscape:
2 Rise of the Valkyrie master sets (no figures) ~$65 each

C3V/SoV:
1 Motley Max ~$5
1 Gothlok (Hand Painted) ~$10
2 Boreos (Hand Painted from Temple of Elemental Evil board game) ~$5 each
2 or 3 (I need to check how many I have) squads of Havech Eradicators ~$10 each

Other:
Painting Commissions (Send me a PM as price is negotiable and dependent on the amount and detail of the miniatures)

Ebay Items (with a 10% discount if bought through Heroscapers, that way I don't get Ebay fees). I mostly sell miniatures meant for D&D or Pathfinder

Check out my Paint thread in my sig to see the results of my painting

Willing to Trade for:
Warhammer: Age of Sigmar stuff. The factions I'm most interested in are Slaves to Darkness, Seraphon, Skaven, and Daughters of Khaine, in that order.

Buyer pays shipping (unless trading and shipping costs are similar enough)
Old October 26th, 2020, 12:20 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Toogwick_tuk's Trade/Sale List

Could you share a photo of what your painted Boreos looks like? I'd be potentially interested in picking up one of those
Old October 26th, 2020, 03:00 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Could you share a photo of what your painted Boreos looks like? I'd be potentially interested in picking up one of those
Here you go, the main difference is that the painted version was cast in translucent blue plastic unlike the pre-painted one. The prepainted is on the left and the hand painted one is on the right.

Old October 26th, 2020, 04:12 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks great! I'm definitely interested. Are you on Discord? My username is CaptainDude and I'd be happy to discuss details over private message over there. If not, I'll shoot you a pm over heroscapers.
Old October 26th, 2020, 08:02 PM

I’m not on the discord. A pm over Heroscapers would be better for me.
Old October 27th, 2020, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
I’m not on the discord. A pm over Heroscapers would be better for me.
PM sent

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades