Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 29th, 2023, 07:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: QC3HQ - Summer Contest - Enter by July 12

Nice, these are always fun!
Old June 29th, 2023, 07:28 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Summer Contest is Live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
5. You may use any miniature that qualifies as a bard/minstrel/rhymester/rockstar/troubadour. Just as long as there are no trombones.
More cowbell!

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old June 30th, 2023, 09:28 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Welcome back!

The figure I'd like to use for the contest is in my pics in the Gallery. (It's the latest; I still cannot copy/paste it here.) Here goes . . .

PMing . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; June 30th, 2023 at 09:49 AM.
Old June 30th, 2023, 09:46 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Welcome back!
Thanks! Good to have this running again.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; June 30th, 2023 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Things got changed
Old July 8th, 2023, 03:40 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hopefully

I wrote something up. Haven't finished the final thing. Don't love it but I think it works. Ping me if you haven't heard anything from me by Monday or Tuesday.

~Dysole, making sure she gets in
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:35 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Ping me if you haven't heard anything from me by Monday or Tuesday.
I can do ya one better! The, erm, council has come to the decision to extend the contest entry time by 1 week.

Have fun composing your entries! Get 'em in by July 19th.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 19th, 2023, 12:40 PM
On vacation...

Re: QC3HQ - Summer Contest - Enter by July 19th!

Last day to get those entries in! Everything is due by midnight tonight (which really does mean midnight, I'm in the west coast). No more time to pretend you'll do it tomorrow!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 20th, 2023, 08:42 PM
On vacation...

Re: QC3HQ - Summer Contest - Enter by July 19th!

The Poll is now up! Woooohooooooooooo1!!!!!11!!1!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; July 20th, 2023 at 11:21 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards