Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 14th, 2013, 02:54 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart
Northwest:double Trouble Tournament

NORTHWEST DOUBLE TROUBLE TOURNAMENT(SPECIAL NOTE~ DATE IS NOW APRIL 6TH~)

*Dinner will be provided by host*

Entry fee- a brand new heroscape pack, or 10$, or custom worth at least 10$(I will be adding a forest set and thaelenk tundra set to the prize table for those interested). There will also be an additional prize for best sportsman and for the player who brings the most original/unique army

Why: To bring armies that you have fun playing and winning with, but also may have to fight against.

When: April 6th, registration at 1:00, games will start promptly at 1:30 - 7:00. No new games started after 6:30. Playoff round will start at 7:15 with a 1 hour time limit. After prizes we should be done about 8:30.

Where: Rec center, 59 south sixth st Independence OR 97351, there is several parking spots in the back by the rec center.

Double trouble details: Bring (2) 500 point armies, your armies must be completely different i.e. if Isamu is in one of your armies he can't be in the other. After being paired with an opponent you have 2-3 minutes to look over your opponents armies then the lower win ratio player will decide to either pick the map(preferably one that neither player has played on yet) or choose to pick their army first or second (if tied roll the D20 to decide).
You may pick a army that you brought or that your opponent brought.

*Example*
Master of Disaster 2-2(has a knight of weston army and marrden hound army) and
William099 2-1(has a zombie army and zelrig/deathchaser army) are paired up to battle and they spend a couple of minutes looking over each others armies. Since William099 has a better win ratio record MoD gets to decide and chooses to pick his army second since he thinks all 4 armies are balanced in an attempt to counter draft, William099 chooses the map and then selects his zelrig army as his best bet, MoD then chooses his marrden army because he beleives it's his best army.

Youth/Newbies
In a effort to bring in more youth and less experienced players, players that are 12 and under or have less than 10 games under their belt "MAY" have an additional 30 points in their army and use official marvel in their armies. NOTE: Only youth and newbies may select a army that goes over 500 points.

~24 startzone restriction
~all official heroscape figures allowed
~C3V and SoV approved units = ok
~repaints = ok
~no marvel *
~no proxies or customs

Bring all your own figures, dice, chips etc.

Rolling rumble format: Standard scoring W/L and rolling rumble that will allow players to take a break when they want to. First game you will be paired by the T.D. and given a map, all other games (A) take the next available opponent you haven't played yet (B) that has the closest record to yours. Playoff round will be by seed, you must have at least 4 games in to qualify for top spots in the playoff round. The top four will play on BoV (tested) maps to keep it fair and straight.

Glyphs: valda,oreld,proftaka,erland,astrid,ulaniva,dagmar,gerda,wannok and brandar(will be a landmine). All 15 original treasure glyphs will also be in the glyph pool, no trap.

Maps:

Swamp thing(BoV) ~browncoat
Flash fire(BoV) ~dignan
Borogoves ~typhoon2222
Highways or the highway ~1mimring
Rising pressure ~killometer
Jungle wall ~tom
Nature trails ~doc
Ironclad keep ~robber
Draugar ~mad wookie
Paradise island(v.3.) ~roadrage

Attendees:

ROADRAGE
Lil' roadrage
Master of Disaster
Dysole
White q knight
Daniel J
David J
Nomad
Huskies16
Longy418
Toogwick Tuk
Obfuscatedhippo
i_r_beej
Riley
Vermilyion
Lord Nyax
Ironmyron
Piper
Sydney

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.

Last edited by ROADRAGE; April 6th, 2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: dinner will be provided and attendees
Old March 14th, 2013, 03:50 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart
Re: Northwest:double Trouble Tournament

I'm in. Let me know if you want help with maps or anything.
Old March 14th, 2013, 06:38 PM

I got you down and I'll definitely take some help as we get closer.

25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old March 14th, 2013, 10:53 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well count me in!! I'll put it up in my fb group to see who else would be interested.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 14th, 2013, 11:16 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Double Your Fun...

Will put in a request for time off tomorrow at work. Barring that I will talk with people to try and get it off regardless. Sounds like a lot of fun.

~Dysole, who needs to start thinking about armies
Old March 16th, 2013, 03:46 PM

I got you guys down, I tried sending it to the facebook account again but it must be going into spam or something .
</IMG>

Old March 16th, 2013, 11:47 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Count me in Roadrage. Format sounds great really looking foward to more scape

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:42 PM

Tournament date has been moved up to April 6th now in order to try and get the maxium amount of players involved as possible, all else remains the same.

I apoligize for any inconvenience this may cause to any other players that I'm unaware of.

happy scaping ~ROADRAGE

Last edited by ROADRAGE; March 19th, 2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: hopefully this works out for everyone
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:47 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Awesome, I might be able to make it if it was April 6th!

I'll keep you posted,
Thanks,
*Kai
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Avril 6

We'll see how many of us can make it up there.

~Dysole, who will need to check and see if the 6th is a date he can get off
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:01 PM

Awesome! The more the merrier, I'll have to really get going on those maps now.

Old March 19th, 2013, 09:53 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah! Huskies16 and Nomad will be there on the 6th.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events