Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 26th, 2011, 07:38 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
C3V Where are you?

Okay, I've read the previews and the posts, I have checked out the pictures , I ordered all the minis from the mini thread, I saw the initial cards at Gencon, and I have even PM'd members of C3V.

The only question left at this point is where is the release??????

Seriously guys, I only ask because I am really excited by the upcoming release. The cards I saw demonstrated incredible creativity and showed that there can still be an exciting life for Heroscape beyond the official releases. You guys and C3G are what keep me checking this site everyday.

So please, please, please, release the damn cards already!
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:05 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Where are you?

I share your enthusiasm 100%, but I'd still like to wait until they're ready to share the best possible new heroes and squads.

Thank you thank you thank you once again to everyone making this project happen!

(...and I especially don't get to complain about delays because I haven't been able to contribute to the public playtesting)

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:07 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It would be really cool if they came out before NHSD.(Hint.)

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 26th, 2011, 09:18 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don't worry guys, the final cards in the wave will be released before NHSD, I'm not saying when exactly but the wave will be released before NHSD.

Old August 27th, 2011, 08:26 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

LordEsenwein is right; the wait is almost over.

We expect our second wave to come out much faster than the first wave did. The relative lack of Public Playtesting slowed us down some, as well as the expected growing pains of creating an organization of volunteers, but hopefully some internal changes we've made to our process and a greater willingness to playtest from the 'Scapers community (once they've seen some actual C3V cards) will speed things up. We've already got a bunch of cards in the pipeline for C3V Wave 2 and want to see them go public as much as you do.
Old August 28th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
I share your enthusiasm 100%, but I'd still like to wait until they're ready to share the best possible new heroes and squads.
This is exactly the right attitude. I know all of you reading this are frustrated by the seemingly long wait. And I have to stress "seemingly" because if you think about it, the C3V started in December. It's now August. That's a little over half a year's wait, which is well within what you'd expect from Hasbro between waves.

But it has seemed like a long time ... and not just to you. Us folks in the C3V have ground our teeth and wrung our hands and twisted our hair into tight little ringlets just as much as you guys. Maybe even more so, although I would hate to presume.

But we've had to resist the temptation to allow the pressure to cause us to rush and compromise on quality. The last thing we want to do is get sloppy this close to the finish line.

Quote:
Thank you thank you thank you once again to everyone making this project happen!
Thanks for the thanks. We hope you'll be even happier when you see the results.

Quote:
(...and I especially don't get to complain about delays because I haven't been able to contribute to the public playtesting)
Also a fair statement. This is a good time to point out that we always need public playtesters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
It would be really cool if they came out before NHSD.(Hint.)
I can state with some confidence (and inside knowledge) that the chances of them coming out before NHSD are remarkably close to 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; August 28th, 2011 at 06:45 PM. Reason: fixed typo
Old August 28th, 2011, 06:00 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Want to hasten the release? PLAY-TEST! PLAY-TEST PLAY-TEST PLAY-TEST! We need more play-tests!
Old August 28th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Want to hasten the release? PLAY-TEST! PLAY-TEST PLAY-TEST PLAY-TEST! We need more play-tests!
What he said. I have to keep fighting the urge to playtest here, just because I'm already burning it at both ends over at C3G. But one of the things that keeps C3G vibrant and moving quickly is all the public playtesting help we get. These are community projects that live and die with the participation and enthusiasm of the community.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I am planning on having a C3V game day for NHSD, so I am actually counting on our being done by then. And I feel good about the odds.

Old August 29th, 2011, 08:20 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Us folks in the C3V have ground our teeth and wrung our hands and twisted our hair into tight little ringlets just as much as you guys. Maybe even more so, although I would hate to presume.
Believe this man, he speaks the truth.
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I just noticed the signatures on some people. 9/1! Best of luck on the rollout, guys!
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:16 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Us folks in the C3V have ground our teeth and wrung our hands and twisted our hair into tight little ringlets just as much as you guys. Maybe even more so, although I would hate to presume.
Believe this man, he speaks the truth.
These guys are being kind, where's the mention of the bar fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
I just noticed the signatures on some people. 9/1! Best of luck on the rollout, guys!
I have no idea what you're talking about.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs