Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 23rd, 2006, 10:07 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
Boardgames.com

I recieved mine within 2 days of the order on the e-mail should have Had a link to the UPS Tracking site.
Mine Did
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:10 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I just got my Heroes of Lindesfarme and Thaelenk Tundra sets from HouseMouse.

Thanks so much Sandra! You can count on my business again...and again...and again! :P

Old May 23rd, 2006, 02:37 PM
Heroscape Architect Extraordinaire

caravaggio is surprisingly tart
Re: Boardgames.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976
I recieved mine within 2 days of the order on the e-mail should have Had a link to the UPS Tracking site.
Mine Did
thanks, good to know. did you do the free shipping or pay more for a two day delivery? i sent them an email yesterday morning and havent heard back yet. i called their phone and got a message saying i should send an email! very frustrating. so i sent another email. we'll see if they respond to this one or not.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 03:52 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
I payed normal postage they are from Jersey I live in ny I usually get really lucky when it comes to shipping.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976
I payed normal postage they are from Jersey I live in ny I usually get really lucky when it comes to shipping.
i finally figured out how to navigate through their crappy automated phone system and was able to leave a message. no one has called me back yet. no one has responded to either of my emails. trying to track the package by order number didn't work.

my friends are having a big party this weekend (the ones with the pingpong table) and they want to play some heroscape. i want to have these new sets there! by then it will have been over a week and a half since ordering. they had better be in. i'm gonna be pissed if these were oversold!
Old May 25th, 2006, 05:55 PM

well they were OVERSOLD. but apparently they got a new shipment in today and can now fill my order.

those of you still looking for the tundra set may want to check the boardgames.com website. they may have some sets for sale there after filling backorders. whoknows. but be weary about ordering from them (at a new higher price). you may not hear back from them for days!

anyway, thought you would all like to know...
Old May 25th, 2006, 09:08 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
In case anybody cares:

HasbroToyShop.com is sold out of Raknar's Vision at $19.99.

Looks like Sandra at HouseMouseGames still has them for $16.95

Anybody looking for them at WAL*MART might want to reconsider...
Old May 25th, 2006, 11:38 PM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
Is that crossbows and catapults in the avatar?
Old May 25th, 2006, 11:43 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehardt
Is that crossbows and catapults in the avatar?
Yes. Long live the Barbarians!
Old May 25th, 2006, 11:55 PM

sigm0t has disabled reputation
Only catch when ordering thru HouseMouse is the shipping and handling which runs about $15 (UPS delivery plus $3 materials fee) on top of the item price. Not being in any kind of rush to get a hold of them, I plan on just waiting til they appear in local retail.
Old May 26th, 2006, 01:28 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigm0t
Only catch when ordering thru HouseMouse is the shipping and handling which runs about $15 (UPS delivery plus $3 materials fee) on top of the item price. Not being in any kind of rush to get a hold of them, I plan on just waiting til they appear in local retail.
Actually, I just tested the shipping rate for Raknar and it calculated at $10.80. Certainly not free, but not $15 either.
Old May 26th, 2006, 06:05 AM

sigm0t has disabled reputation
Thus the "about". How come you add a $3 fee to your eBay items? Just curious. That's where I got the $3 above from making the $10.80 plus $3 equal $13.80.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales