Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 15th, 2018, 11:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs - Fiends of Folklore

Quote:
I always playtest my customs, and anything that's been posted to this thread has been tested and approved
You Miss, are far more dedicated than I!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 16th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs - Fiends of Folklore

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
I always playtest my customs, and anything that's been posted to this thread has been tested and approved
You Miss, are far more dedicated than I!!
I mean, as I said, I don't run masses and masses most of the time. Often I run one test for a unit, but I never actually pass it unless I feel confident in it and have run at least one game. Paling and most of the Spirits have had more tests than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I was just wondering what the figure was for Jubokko and then
Sadly Unknown. Great name for a band.
Except they'd have to change it if they ever became suddenly popular.
Yeah, no idea what figure the Jubokko is (don't be surprised if other figures down the line are 'Sadly Unknown'). I was looking for tree figures on eBay, and I found this guy who was selling a few vintage metal unpainted fantasy treeman figures, including this one he listed as 'Dead Tree' - no idea if that's the mini's actual name, or what line it was from, just that it seemed old.

That being said, the Jubokko would probably be super easy to proxy - they're meant to be nigh-indistinguishable from regular trees, so any tree model could work. Hell, you could not use any model at all and just find a way to mark out an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece that's turned into a Jubokko.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards