Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 31st, 2010, 06:16 PM

MisterKazaam is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Army suggestions?

My friends and i play 700 point 1 on 1 tournaments, and we all draft from the same pool of characters. With that in mind, what do you think of this army and strategy?

Tier 1-Shock force
-Iskra Esenwein
-Retchets of Bogdan
-Airborne Elite

Tier 2-Main damage
-Wolves of Badru (x2)
-Werewolf Lord (when we get him)

Support and Backup
-Anubian Wolves
-Khosumet

I was thinking of maybe even getting a second werewolf lord instead of the airborne elite seeing as that gives me more opportunities to use the full moon thing, but it also gives me less cover to set up. The wolves are the main core of my army and Iskra and the Retchets have proven useful in small maps, but they can be a bit lacking. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by MisterKazaam; July 31st, 2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Some info wasn't neccessary

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion