Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old March 18th, 2011, 02:08 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hidicul's Marvel Maps

OK this is my first attempt at making a map.

Towers 1 RotV, 2 MtCB, and 3 FotA

Last edited by Hidicul; June 4th, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
Old March 18th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hidicul's Marvel Maps

Wow that is high up there! How many sets to build it?
Old March 18th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Great map Hidicul, is it based in a photograph of a pair of towers you can show us?

it looks like 4 FotA + 2 MtCB

+Rep
Old March 18th, 2011, 03:50 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Wow that is high up there! How many sets to build it?
I added it next to the PDF link, but it's 1 RotV, 2 Marvel, and 3 Castle sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Great map Hidicul, is it based in a photograph of a pair of towers you can show us?

it looks like 4 FotA + 2 MtCB

+Rep
I didn't base it on anything, I just thought it would be cool to have a couple of really high towers that you could walk between. When I play on it I use a C3G Turbo Lift on each ladder, but until one of our groups guys that know how to make things for VS I don't have a way to represent them in the build instructions.
Old March 19th, 2011, 03:19 AM
The Closer

New map in the OP
Old March 19th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Really like Towers man. Cool map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios