Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 2nd, 2008, 02:06 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dignan's Maps - "New" map 4/27

That's too bad. There's already a lot of RotV+RttFF represented in the Halls and I fear that may hurt your chances. I'm still giving it thought though.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 03:23 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
That's too bad. There's already a lot of RotV+RttFF represented in the Halls and I fear that may hurt your chances. I'm still giving it thought though.
Yeah, I know. We shall see. I felt that is plays significantly different from the other maps on the BoV. I guess the judges will have to decide if the map offers different enough gameplay to warrant further investigation. Maybe tournament directors that have seen Highways and Dieways one too many times might enjoy a fresh map that has the same requirements.

In any event, thanks for at least giving my map some thought. You guys have done a wonderful job with the BoV and I shall maintain that stance even if my maps get rejected.
Old May 3rd, 2008, 12:02 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

5/3/08: Just added my latest 5+ master set map. Again, this map fits what I like to call the tournament "footprint", meaning that despite it's high material requirements it takes up the same space as your average tournament map and plays in a similar time frame. This map came from my enjoyment of the swamp tiles mixed with the sand tiles. It's actually a very sturdy creation despite it's looks. All the "bridges" can hold any figure without any bending or moving. We had a lot of fun playtesting this one. Hope you enjoy.

Map: Erosion
Date Uploaded: 5/3/08
Requirements: 3 SotM, 3RotV, FotA ladders, extra wave tiles

Old June 3rd, 2008, 12:00 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, I nominated that map.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Pretty suh-weet getting into the B O V!

Great map-my favorite from your tournament.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 08:18 AM

Re: Yeah, I nominated that map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!

Pretty suh-weet getting into the B O V!

Great map-my favorite from your tournament.
Thanks. I'm really excited about Flash Fire making it into the BoV. I'm glad to hear that everyone liked it as much as they did.
Old June 24th, 2008, 07:50 PM

Re: Dignan's Maps - New Map 6/24

6/24: New map after a long lapse due to making MoPs. This is a map generated that combines two of my favorite things: 1. The tundra expansion and 2. an asymmetrical layout. Personally, I love the way this map looks when set up and it's really neat to play on. Enjoy.

Map:
In Cold Blood
Date Uploaded: 6/24/08
Requirements: 1 RotV, 2 TT
Old June 24th, 2008, 08:40 PM

HokshilaTo Woo who?

It's always good to see a new map from you. I'll be setting this one up soon. It looks like a great map...
Old June 24th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was able to play on Erosion.

- It is a very creative map, most units find themselves playing Hid and Seek in the mounds, which is a good thing. Very fun map, and if I had enough sets, i would use it at my tournament. I could see an awesome capture the flag type scenario on this map.
I'm going to try to get a couple games on your newest one.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 24th, 2008, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokshilaTo View Post
It's always good to see a new map from you. I'll be setting this one up soon. It looks like a great map...
Thanks. I'm glad that you've enjoyed some of my maps. I hope you have fun with this one.
Old June 24th, 2008, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
I was able to play on Erosion.

- It is a very creative map, most units find themselves playing Hid and Seek in the mounds, which is a good thing. Very fun map, and if I had enough sets, i would use it at my tournament. I could see an awesome capture the flag type scenario on this map.
I'm going to try to get a couple games on your newest one.
Cool, glad to hear you were able to play on it. I found erosion to be very interesting. There is a fun interplay of fliers and non-fliers on this map. I've had several nifty games on this one. We almost used this in a tournament that I ran in Texas a few months ago. I will probably use it in a future tournament just to keep players off balance.

Thanks for the feedback. Be sure to let me know how games go on In Cold Blood if you get a chance to play on it.
Old June 25th, 2008, 07:24 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Be sure to let me know how games go on In Cold Blood if you get a chance to play on it.
Nice looking map, it even made me feel a chill.

-insert signature here-
Old June 25th, 2008, 08:42 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"In Cold Blood" - great looking map, Dignan! Lots of theme and choices, which I like, and an economy of tiles. I have two questions:

- What tundra rules do you recommend?
- Would it be possible to fit the starting zones a little better to the map to reduce the size, or was that intentional in the design?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios