Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 24th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Megatron

In the animated film, he transforms into a gun and Starscream uses him to gun down pretty much the whole crew of an Autobot space shuttle. Hardly the most useless transformation when you have two transformers who turn into radios (when they can use radio capabilities in their regular form, to boot....).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 24th, 2019, 04:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Honestly, I'm so glad G1 Megs has mostly moved away from turning into a gun (it helps that they can't sell toys of that). I like my Megatrons tanks or helicopters (though that's only happened like once). The Nerf gun Megs from Classics is kinda glorious though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That gun brought down a few different foes(and was always a pretty cool effect), so I am not sure I would consider it the most useless transformation , Perceptor turns into a microscope.
Haha I have a Perceptor who is like a skateboard, scooter, and a bike or something like that, and they all combine to make a bigger (still tiny) robot.
Yep, Unicron Trilogy Perceptor is the combined form of High Wire (bike), Sureshock (scooter), and Grindor (skateboard). Fun fact, his name is Bumble (G1 Bumblebee's Japanese name) in Legends of the Microns (the Japanese version of Armada) and Cliffjumper in Superlink (the Japanese version of Energon), so he shares a name with 3 different G1 guys he has absolutely nothing in common with.

Actually one of the most fun toys from Armada IMO, his combined form is impressively cohesive given the size and only being a 3 person combiner.

Perceptor's upgraded toy in Energon was fun too, but I felt the individual robot modes of the Minicons suffered.

If you like UT Megatron's Armada look, you might want to check out his Combiner Wars toy:

His feet look small enough where he might be able to fit on a double base. That toy never got repainted into his Galvatron colors though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 26th, 2019, 10:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really love this design! I just had a great game with him where all his allies died before he joined the fight, so no SA for him, yet he still had a ridiculous run to almost pull out an improbable victory. He's menacing & powerful, yet beat-able. He can intimidate his enemies and knock out an OM at just the right time to regain an upper hand in a fight.
Old June 27th, 2019, 09:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I really like how he and Optimus turned out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2019, 06:28 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The personality reference in Cower Before Megatron is inconsisant with how we've handled it in other powers:
Quote:
COWER BEFORE MEGATRON
After moving Megatron, you may choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Megatron that does not have theis not Valiant personality and has at least one unrevealed Order Marker on its card. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to your roll for each figure you control engaged with a figure in the chosen figure's army, up to a maximum of +5. If you roll 15 or higher, remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the chosen figure's card.
Plaintext:
Quote:
COWER BEFORE MEGATRON
After moving Megatron, you may choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Megatron that does not have the Valiant personality and has at least one unrevealed Order Marker on its card. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to your roll for each figure you control engaged with a figure in the chosen figure's army, up to a maximum of +5. If you roll 15 or higher, remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the chosen figure's card.
Otherwise, EPB

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 10th, 2019, 06:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll update the SP. There is a little space at the bottom of the cars still so it shouldn't be a spacing issue at all.
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
The personality reference in Cower Before Megatron is inconsisant with how we've handled it in other powers:
Quote:
COWER BEFORE MEGATRON
After moving Megatron, you may choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Megatron that does not have theis not Valiant personality and has at least one unrevealed Order Marker on its card. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to your roll for each figure you control engaged with a figure in the chosen figure's army, up to a maximum of +5. If you roll 15 or higher, remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the chosen figure's card.
Plaintext:
Quote:
COWER BEFORE MEGATRON
After moving Megatron, you may choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Megatron that does not have the Valiant personality and has at least one unrevealed Order Marker on its card. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to your roll for each figure you control engaged with a figure in the chosen figure's army, up to a maximum of +5. If you roll 15 or higher, remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the chosen figure's card.
Otherwise, EPB
That convention's not quite universal and I don't generally prefer it. (I know it comes from classic, but it's super over-explainy... we don't do that with other leftbox call-outs.)

Might not be a bad idea for the Valiant personality in particular though, now that we have publisher-based synergies as valid design space (Stan Lee) and characters published by Valiant.
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Good call on the Valiant Comics potential confusion.
Old July 11th, 2019, 12:11 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah I tend to agree that the classic version is crazy over-explainy, but it kinda makes sense for Valiant specifically now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 17th, 2019, 03:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Cleared.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 17th, 2019, 03:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
COWER BEFORE MEGATRON
Plaintext:
Quote:
COWER BEFORE MEGATRON
Otherwise, EPB

Just a reminder here for @Scapemage that the SP was updated but the card art still needs to be updated as well before release.
Old July 17th, 2019, 06:25 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Updated.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library