Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 18th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pokemon XY, come here for trading, battling, registering

More important than hidden power: Weather inducers were nerfed now the weather is not set up for an infinite time.
Still very good tho.

It seems you can have only one Mega-Evolution per game too.

I played a bit on Pokemon Online Gen 6 beta and the guy who draw my attention is Goodra it's a big big Special tank. Even super effective special attacks don't hurt him much.
Sad he does not have a move to recover hp (yet).
And he looks cute.

Old October 18th, 2013, 03:59 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
More important than hidden power: Weather inducers were nerfed now the weather is not set up for an infinite time.
Still very good tho.

It seems you can have only one Mega-Evolution per game too.

I played a bit on Pokemon Online Gen 6 beta and the guy who draw my attention is Goodra it's a big big Special tank. Even super effective special attacks don't hurt him much.
Sad he does not have a move to recover hp (yet).
And he looks cute.
Goodra is def a special wall. And thank God that weather was nerfed a little. I also think that things like damp rock, heat rock, and smooth rock now double the length of weather while held. So it is still a decent option to do a weather team.

Foudzing if you ever get the chance, try mega Aggron, what a beast! He becomes mono steel type and gains FILTER: all super effective attacks reduced by 25%. His base stats are something like 70, 140, 230, 50, 80,50. I am going to breed an aron probably Impish nature and ev train spec def and hp and see if a rest talk set works. Otherwise i may do iron head and t wave para flinch lol
Old October 18th, 2013, 04:30 PM

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Foudzing if you ever get the chance, try mega Aggron, what a beast! He becomes mono steel type and gains FILTER: all super effective attacks reduced by 25%.
Oh my god that changes everything.

When I looked at his stats I was like "yeah still slow still weak to any grass/water/ special attack and to any ground/fighting attack... Not cool."

But I didn't see he was only Steel now that makes him stonger against spe attacks (except fire) which is really huge.

Mega Lucario OP as hell too huuuge attack and x2 STAB instead of x1.5.
With one Sword Dance, Extrem Speed OHKO most sweepers and Close Combat OHKO most tanks. And you havea better Bullet Punch very cool against ghost types.

And Mega Gengar omg...

Old October 18th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Mega Gengar is insane. Only Ghosts can switch out of Shadow Tag, and Gengar carries Shadow Ball for ghosts! Pray for a Focus Blast miss when Mega Gengar is your opponent!

Caught a shiny Drowzee in Friend Safari yesterday, by the way. I caught a shiny Goldeen in HeartGold, so this is my second one besides the freebies.
Old October 18th, 2013, 09:18 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated first post. Gosh Arch-vile you give water safari with gyarados, panpour, and frogadier! Pretty cool.

The strength of all the megas makes me wonder how it's going to play out in the metagame in the long run, once it is established. They are very gamebreaking. Makes me think they will be placed in a tier with the ubers, with mewtwo and all of them. It is a nice balance that they only let you have one mega per team per battle though.
Old October 20th, 2013, 10:51 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi all. I'm playing Pokemon Y and here's my friend code:

3625-8539-1167

My team consists of Chesnaught, Talonflame, Goodra, Blastoise, Meowstic (m) and Heliolisk.
Old October 22nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys,
My friend code is 5198 - 2460 - 7830 and I will add people.

My safari type is Rock with Boldore, Pupitar and Shuckle

I'm looking specifically for a Gible, Abra and Ditto so let me know if you have any of those. Either way I'll add you.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old October 22nd, 2013, 09:54 PM

I've added Jandars Hope and b57123m to the list on the first post! I will add you guys to my 3ds list tomorrow.

Nice looking team, Jandars Hope! You have all gen 6 mons, except blastoise, probably for mega evo, right?

I'm currently breeding for my team..... I will not be ready for battling for probably about a week.

Team is looking to be greninja, kangaskhan, aegislash, azumarill, ferrothorn, blaziken.

Kanga and greninja are ones I'm unsure of... Kanga just because I'm interested in his double hitting mega evo... If I think he doesn't pull his weight I will try aggron or gengar. And I have to give protean greninja a shot. It's gonna be something new to learn that's for sure!
Old October 23rd, 2013, 03:24 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Nice looking team, Jandars Hope! You have all gen 6 mons, except blastoise, probably for mega evo, right?
I couldn't resist having at least one mega-evolver and Squirtle was my favorite 1st gen starter. I did have Blaziken and Pyroar (f) on my team but since I didn't want half my team to be starters or fire-types I switched them out for Goodra and Meowstic (m).

I've defeated the Elite4 once so now I'm making my way through the land with a Fennekin (now Delphox) and a sweet-scenting Illumise to fill up my pokedex.
Old October 26th, 2013, 05:33 PM

I finished breeding and I am almost done EV training. Horde battles combined with pokerus and the corresponding power item can yield like 50 evs in one fight! It's so easy.

Anyone interested in battling over wifi one of these days? I prefer the standard singles format. 6v6 or 3v3 works for me. I want to record battles and post on YouTube, but that may have to wait a while
Old October 27th, 2013, 07:17 AM

Quote:
I finished breeding and I am almost done EV training. Horde battles combined with pokerus and the corresponding power item can yield like 50 evs in one fight! It's so easy.

Anyone interested in battling over wifi one of these days? I prefer the standard singles format. 6v6 or 3v3 works for me. I want to record battles and post on YouTube, but that may have to wait a while
Wow you're really fast. Personnally I'm too lazy to do EV training.
What's your team of choice?

Old October 27th, 2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:

Wow you're really fast. Personnally I'm too lazy to do EV training.
What's your team of choice?
Lol breeding for good ivs and natures is waaay more work than EV training. I found a horde EV training guide online through Google. You can EV train one poke in a good 15-20 mins with pokerus and power item.

My team is kangaskhan, azumarill, blaziken, ferrothorn, greninja, and aegislash. So far in my random wifi 6v6 singles battles I have won everytime. I feel like steel types are really doing work so far. Even with the sheer amount of speed boost blazikens and mega charizards I fought, my ferrothorn and aegislash have steamrolled through 3-4 pokes at a time, sometimes even the x or y mascots get wasted by them.

My most interesting battle was probably against this kid who had nothing but dragons, and charizard, which he mega evolved into the dragon version lol. It wasn't particularly close though, my mega kangaskhan ripped through 5 dragons and died to faster noivern.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games