Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2010, 02:18 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 13 Moltenclaw's Invasion Nov '10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonite View Post
Quote:
Not to sound like an info nerd but: Not all figures are "wisked away before death. Utgar summons at both moment before death and out of the blue to offer a better place to battle, IE the Marro.

As for Drageloth that would be our first four armed humanoid and I love first's. As for deserts valhalla could have this landscape, we just have not been told about it yet, it's not like they have satellite's in orbit mapping out their planet, and we have sand tiles what color would Desert tiles be? I am up for something like quicksand that would be nice.

We need this guy:
This gut looks better. I think he can make me a sandwich.
We have a guy like this his name in Krug, while this guy looks cool my guy is off the chain "Kid's still use that one right"? How's is for flavor tex:

This massive, hunched creature built of stone and metal looms over you. Its long, heavily plated arms nearly drag on the ground from shoulders flanking a flat-featured, oblong head, but its back draws your eye. Spikes of various sizes -- all barbed and covered in gore dried and fresh -- sprout from the plates of metal on its back. A few bodies remain impaled on the spikes, their mouths open in silent screams.
Cadaver collectors were originally built to serve exactly the purpose their name implies. Those with an interest in collecting the dead would deploy the constructs to bring bodies back from a battlefield. Corpses gathered in this fashion are often used by generals to provide information on an enemy's forces, as well as to fuel magical or medical research. Most often, though, cadaver collectors were dispatched to gather bodies for the creation of undead. This activity after a battle typically resulted in retaliation from either or both sides, as few armies want to see their dead return to walk the land in undeath.

In times of peace, cadaver collectors usually sit idle, finding out-of-the-way locations near the site of their last great battle to wait for a new master to give them new orders. Others find employment performing their grisly task for masters who are not so discriminating about where corpses are collected. Still others have found, through a certain perverse twist of logic, that if no battle can be found, they can find ways to start a conflict so that bodies become available and they can realize their purpose once more. Some have just ceased to function correctly. With a lack of purpose, they are unable to distinguish between bodies living or dead, and collect each indiscriminately.

A cadaver collector, even hunched over, stands about 12 feet tall and weighs about 4,000 pounds. They do not speak but understand one language, usually Common, known to their creator.

I go on about this figure because I want people to get behind a few figures and effect a change, let your voice be heard and say we will buy but we want you "WOTC" to see that we want these figures and the only way they will know what we want is to Vote on what we want, we all know where my vote goes. Ps Happy Fathers Day to all the other Dad's out their.
These guys are fun to throw into campaigns, they are pretty awesome. Collectors that is.

I like Facts.
Old June 20th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Am I the only who sees this and thinks *Jazz Hands!!* ?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 20th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post

Am I the only who sees this and thinks *Jazz Hands!!* ?
Do you think it'll have synergy with Sir Dupuis?
Old June 20th, 2010, 02:20 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

We have a guy like this his name in Krug, while this guy looks cool my guy is off the chain "Kid's still use that one right"?

Anyway, I do think the cadaver collector would be a nice addition. I also think it'd be nice to see a necromancer of sorts.

jwindjackal is a Roman Legionnaire...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old June 20th, 2010, 03:36 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwindjackal View Post
Quote:

We have a guy like this his name in Krug, while this guy looks cool my guy is off the chain "Kid's still use that one right"?

Anyway, I do think the cadaver collector would be a nice addition. I also think it'd be nice to see a necromancer of sorts.
Dude! This just gave me a great idea for a custom Necromancer... His ability would bring back a previously destroyed Hero under your control, but with only 1 wound left and no way to be healed. Quick, some more clever person than me make that!

EDIT: Also, to uh...stay on topic and all... uh... Does anyone think Moltenclaw could be the 7th General? *ducks*

Old June 20th, 2010, 03:53 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
EDIT: Also, to uh...stay on topic and all... uh... Does anyone think Moltenclaw could be the 7th General? *ducks*

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old June 20th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwindjackal View Post
Quote:

This is the main reason I want the Cadaver collector So we can get the necromancer that has be hinted at for a while now but we need both the Necromancer can't do hie/her job with out a Cadaver collector. My wife just asked me if I could have one or the other: A. a figure named after and looked like me or. B a Cadaver collector. I said the Cadaver collector, because we don't need an other soldier, but we need a Cadaver collector. She said I might have gone mad from this heat.

Not a great movie but worth a watch. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0902290/

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Last edited by Rogue A$$asSIN; June 20th, 2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old June 20th, 2010, 04:04 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I want these figures:

Frost Giant 48/75 R from Giants of Legend 6/04

Bugbear Lancebreaker 14/60 U from Against the Giants 7/08

Hezrou R from Legendary Evils 8/09

These guys could be an Orc squad but they would need to paint the Half-Orc the same skin color as the others (hopefully blue).

Orc Eye of Gruumsh R from Dangerous Delves 5/09

Orc Terrorblade U from Dangerous Devles 5/09

Half-Orc Paladin 6/60 U from Underdark 11/05
Old June 20th, 2010, 04:29 PM

gum man Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post

hmmm... it's possible, but i wouldnt Bet money on it.

would be enteresting though.

"I summon the rechets of bogdan!"
Old June 20th, 2010, 04:34 PM

Jandars_Hope is surprisingly tart

I'm hoping to see the first Frost Giant but get a feeling that it'll be the second one.

And bring on the Bugbear!!!

Old June 20th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

This guy love's HS, trust me watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmnSV...eature=channel

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Last edited by Rogue A$$asSIN; June 20th, 2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old June 20th, 2010, 04:46 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

I want Slaads. And a manticore. And a wave based off of the game Neverwinter Nights. But that's not gonna happen.

Try this one on for size. How cool would it be if they started selling single units again, like they did the flag bearers? That would be one way to get Moltenclaw out there is to make him a one-unit pack. He would have a brand-spanking-new sculpt (not dissimilar to Warcraft's resident world shatterer Deathwing), and would come with a set of awesome swirly red and black dice and 7 single hex molten lava tiles. His ability would allow you to roll his Valkyrie dice for his attack, and if he rolls two or more Moltenclaw crests, you get to place one of the molten lava tiles under the unit you just attacked. If the unit lives, he then rolls for hot lava death.

I'm actually not even joking. This would be awesome.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News