Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 14th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation
Re: How Much D2 are You Buying???

My standard is always 1 unique and 2x of every common. I buy a 3rd of a set later on if I feel like having it, but my friends and I try not to flood our pooled collections with too many of each common squad, to encourage more hodgepodge armies and hero usage.

This time I think I'll get 3x of the Goblins/Ogre pack, because like the Gruts (which I also have 3 of), I suspect they'll be cheap and need even more than just 2 squads worth to really ge the swarm going.
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just my opinion, but uncommons were designed for the dungeon crawls so you could have more than one of the same monster hero. Dungeon Crawls were designed based off the RPG. The monsters from DnD are common, wouldn't make scense if the Hydra, Feral Troll, GIE, IG and the others were unique. I feel it puts a great twist on the game.

If you are just looking to get into Scape, I have plenty of terrain to get you started!
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

1x Heroes (don't keep additional uniques)
4x Golem/Wrymlings
at least 2x of the others (may go up depending on previews)

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:52 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

I went right for 1 Unique and 4xCommon.

The Wolf/Warriortron pack is SO pretty, though. I may need more once I see cards.
Old June 14th, 2010, 08:07 PM

Jandars_Hope is surprisingly tart

I'm sticking to my 1 x Uniques + 3 x (Un)Commons.
Old June 15th, 2010, 02:46 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

I just ordered a whole set of D2. It shipped today and should be here by the end of the week. I got it from Strikezoneonline.com, funny though the listing was mixed in with the DnD minis singles.

C'mon previews! I want cards to go with my new units.
Old June 15th, 2010, 04:09 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post

I don't like the base change...

So.... how much am I buying ... alot less than I normally would. Only one complete collection rather than one hero set and 3 of each common set.

Valid post, but since there's already a handful of "I don't like the new bases" threads, that last sentence was all that was really required. I'll bet you'll get the same amount as you usually do once you get your hands on these and play a few games with them.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:35 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After today's preview, this wave has got me wanting to really increase my collection. From what I have seen, looks like I'll probably go with 5x commons and uncommons. Trying to decide how many hero packs I want since my friends draft from my collection.

If you are just looking to get into Scape, I have plenty of terrain to get you started!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:06 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So far I'm thinking
Iron Golems x2
Werewolf Lords x4
Mind Flayers x 2
Warforged Soldiers x 3

I'm still undecided to as of whether or not I pick up any Wyrmlings or not (at least right away).
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:11 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

More than originally planned.

This set is really starting to impress me. I love the preview today and know I want around x3 of this one alone.

I'm not going to go so far to say this is the best wave ever (well, partly because I've only seen 50%), but it ranks high.

I'll forever love wave 9. That's when I got my angry midgets with axes.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:26 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

This release falls a month after my birthday so I will get a quite a bit of this set.

So far from previews:
Golem and Wyrmlings- x2
Veterans of the Last War- x2, will pick up another squad of Warforged on Auggies.

My purchases are mainly affected by my D&D game, so I will have to pick up a few goblins.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:26 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

1x Heroes (don't keep additional uniques)
4x Golem/Wrymlings
3x Veterans of the Last War
2x of the other

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion