Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The 'Where's That Thread?' Thread

Maybe here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=5384

I think this is what you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of existing Glyphs and Treasure Glyphs? C3G and C3V have them listed in their books, but I can't find any similar resource for official Glyphs.
Old December 10th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Maybe here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=5384

I think this is what you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of existing Glyphs and Treasure Glyphs? C3G and C3V have them listed in their books, but I can't find any similar resource for official Glyphs.
Perfect - thank you!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Where's that thread that goes into detailed mathematics about the probabilities of certain rolls?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Sisyphus's Probability Tables?
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Hard as ice

It's exactly what I was thinking of, even though it's sadly not giving me the info I'm after. Thanks!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 16th, 2018, 06:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Probability

What is it you're looking for as far as answers?

~Dysole, with spreadsheets full of calculations
Old December 16th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Hard as ice

Re: Probability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
What is it you're looking for as far as answers?

~Dysole, with spreadsheets full of calculations
What I just asked for here. I need the info for a strategy article.

Thanks.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 16th, 2018, 06:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Simple Formula

25%

The formula is actually in the probability thread but it's not immediately apparent.

(r/6)^n*(1-r/6)^(d-n)*(n!/(d!)*(n-d)!))

r = number of results you want on a single die
d = number of dice
n = number of dice with result you want

If you ever want to plug it into a spreadsheet use this formula.

(r/6)^n*(1-r/6)^(d-n)*combin(n, d)

~Dysole, mathing it up

Last edited by Dysole; December 17th, 2018 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Forgot some very important parentheses and realized I had conflated two variables. 2nd edit. Forgot a term.
Old December 26th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Hard as ice

Where was that thread that went over the History of games that lead up to Heroscape? I remember it being a fun read, but don't know how to find it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 26th, 2018, 03:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Great read.

Here it is.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=17706
Old December 27th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Hard as ice

Thanks, chap.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online