Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old April 9th, 2022, 08:34 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: AOTV General Discussion

Looking forward to more of your input again! And congrats on the move (I hope?).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 9th, 2022, 12:00 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks! And yeah, it's a good move.
Old April 9th, 2022, 01:10 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would like to volunteer for whichever pod needs someone. My AotP base set & Shadows over Innistrad just arrived. Looking for a Battle for Zendikar so I can be fully involved
Old April 10th, 2022, 11:43 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Would like to volunteer for whichever pod needs someone. My AotP base set & Shadows over Innistrad just arrived. Looking for a Battle for Zendikar so I can be fully involved
Awesome to see your interest Knox! At this point we could really use a few more playtests on Ozuul, the Velnesh Alphas, Pyria, and Tetsuo Tyrell if you are looking for a place to start.

I also really appreciated your post in the brainstorming thread about unique squad survivability. Its definitely an important point to keep in mind both with the current designs and moving forward.
Old April 11th, 2022, 03:04 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Awesome to see your interest Knox! At this point we could really use a few more playtests on Ozuul, the Velnesh Alphas, Pyria, and Tetsuo Tyrell if you are looking for a place to start.

I also really appreciated your post in the brainstorming thread about unique squad survivability. Its definitely an important point to keep in mind both with the current designs and moving forward.
Awesome! I'll hopefully get a few more chances to play when the semester ends a month or so from now. And thanks for the feedback on that comment! I'm glad it was well received, didn't want to overstep as a new contributor but thought it'd be helpful
Old August 11th, 2022, 01:08 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

If I'm able to do any playtesting anytime soon, what should I prioritize so some units can get finalized?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 12th, 2022, 10:00 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
If I'm able to do any playtesting anytime soon, what should I prioritize so some units can get finalized?
Pod 0, please! I'll be attempting some of the same next weekend. With the return of Heroscape, we may shift our focus here to releasing Pods as packs, or something like that, instead of one big Master Set.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:39 PM

What are everyone's thoughts on using all the figures, since AoA has come along unpainted? I think we still do what we have planned first, but @Anitar suggested on Discord we could make the other figures an "expansion" of sorts and I think that's a fine idea.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:18 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
What are everyone's thoughts on using all the figures, since AoA has come along unpainted? I think we still do what we have planned first, but @Anitar suggested on Discord we could make the other figures an "expansion" of sorts and I think that's a fine idea.
That idea would work well, yes. Alternatively we could see if C3V is interested in using any unpainted figures going forward. AotV seems to be generally moving pretty slow. At the current rate we seem to be several years away from finishing all the already-painted minis.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 5th, 2022, 02:39 PM

I'm OK with it but slightly against it, given that I've already re-purposed a number of those minis lol. But it's a good idea
Old October 5th, 2022, 02:59 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
For me at least, a big part of whether to move forward with unpainted minis for AotV will depend on where the community consensus ends up landing on the use of unpainted for AoA (and of course dependent on the overall success of AoA post-Haslab).

So, a bit early to tell one way or the other right now. Plus, we've still got plenty of work cut out for us just to complete all the prepainted minis.
Old October 8th, 2022, 08:25 AM

Good points all. Its definitely a decision we would make officially after AoA succeeds. I think we're getting close to finishing Pod 0. Velnesh have been there for a while, Ozuul just needs a final cost IMO, Tetsuo is almost done, we just need to nail down and really test the Soul Guides.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs