Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old July 7th, 2019, 09:22 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Joke Thread

Joke of the Day

My neighbors listen to Smash Mouth’s All Star a lot.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 17th, 2019, 04:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

What do you call Treebeard and his wife when they have a baby?

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Taeblewalker; December 17th, 2019 at 06:44 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 08:01 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

What's a quiet Hawaiian laugh?

Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 27th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

For his birthday, an old man’s nephews secretly hire a call girl for him. When he answers the door she’s standing there in a slinky black dress. She says, “I’m here to give you super sex.”

After thinking for a minute the old man replies,

Spoiler Alert!

Old July 29th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Business Casual

Why don't ants get sick?

Spoiler Alert!

Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:02 AM
Business Casual

What does a nosy pepper do?

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dysole; August 2nd, 2020 at 04:07 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 02:02 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

One I like to rip out of nowhere without giving any time between set-up and punch line is:
What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball? Then immediately make choking sound.
Old December 10th, 2020, 12:20 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

How do you get four elephants in a Volkswagon?
Spoiler Alert!

How do you know there's an elephant in your refrigerator?
Spoiler Alert!

How do you know there are two elephants in your refrigerator?
Spoiler Alert!

How do you know there are three elephants in your refrigerator?
Spoiler Alert!

How do you know there are four elephants in your refrigerator?
Spoiler Alert!

Old March 30th, 2021, 11:59 AM
Business Casual

What’s the difference between a hippo and a zippo?

Spoiler Alert!

Old April 2nd, 2021, 01:13 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My friend got attacked by a group of mimes the other day. They did unspeakable things to him.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 21st, 2021, 10:23 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a miniature grand piano and sets it on the bar rail. The bartender looks at him in confusion. Then, the patron reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a miniature human man, and sets him on the bar rail as well. The tiny man walks up to the piano, flicks his coattails back, sits down, and starts playing. The bartender is flabbergasted. He can't believe his eyes. "WHERE DID YOU GET HIM?!?" The bartender said. The patron reaches into his inner coat pocket and pulls out a gold artifact and says, "I recently obtained a Genie in a lamp. It will grant you any wish you desire. Would you like to give it a try?" Without hesitation, the bartender snatched the lamp from the patron and started rubbing it and pondering. "Hmmmm... How about a million bucks!"

*POOF*
A million ducks instantly appear in the bar. They're all quacking away, he can barely hear himself talk and yells, "WHAT THE HELL? I ASKED FOR A MILLION BUCKS!" The patron yells back, "YOU THINK I ASKED FOR A 10-INCH PIANIST?!"

Last edited by AndreThaGiant; September 21st, 2021 at 11:14 PM.
Old March 16th, 2022, 12:48 AM

What do you call a pencil that comes out of your butt?
Spoiler Alert!

How does a mathematician say goodbye?
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media