Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 5th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 1/22/22! Scapecon day 2

I like how for most of the maps you only need one master set and one or two expansions.

Old January 18th, 2022, 07:30 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I'll have maps up soon.
I've got some maps I'm hoping can get some tourney play so I can submit to the WoS.

Might I suggest for this and future monthlies:

Arroyo
Sets: 1 RotV

Playtesting Map #1
Sets: RotV, FotA, TJ

Stable Ground
Sets: RotV, RttFF X2

Caothland
Sets: SotM, BftU, TJ

Star Chart
Sets: RotV, TJ, RttFF

Betelguese
Sets: BftU X2, RttFF, VW

The End of the Line
Sets: RotV, FotA

Mid-Summer
Sets: RotV, TJ
Thanks for the suggestions! Saves me time having to dig through threads looking for maps I haven't played. I will try to work some of these in.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 18th, 2022, 07:36 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hoping to get a few more players this weekend, RSVP if you haven't already! Also could use a volunteer or two to bring a map.

Old January 20th, 2022, 08:15 AM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for the late notice, but I'll be there on Saturday!

~KoS
Old January 20th, 2022, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
Sorry for the late notice, but I'll be there on Saturday!

~KoS
Awesome!

Also PSA Vegie’s Dad and I will be playing our OHS game for this week around noon at the store if anyone wants to come early and spectate.

Old January 21st, 2022, 07:25 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

I can bring end of the line
Old January 21st, 2022, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacmann96 View Post
I can bring end of the line
Awesome.

Old January 21st, 2022, 10:24 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the format! Wish I lived closer and was able to make it out.

Hope someone enjoys using my army (Raelin, 1x WoA, 1x Mezzos, Kozuke, Johnny Shotgun, Guilty, Rhoghar, Otonashi). It'd be fun to hear how it goes.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 09:36 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

Just checked in to see when the next event is....and it’s today. If I hadn’t promised my brother I’d fix his truck today, I would be in. Have fun guys and I’ll try and make the Feb event.
Old January 23rd, 2022, 05:37 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Hope the event went well! Any feedback on Meanderthaw would be greatly appreciated. You can reply here, in my maps thread, or PM me. Thank you!
Old January 23rd, 2022, 08:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Same for my End of the Line curious if you hear any thoughts

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 23rd, 2022, 10:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Had some fun games yesterday, went 2-2. I got to play:

Garenex's 2x Dwarves, Migol, Zetacron, Theracus, Finn, Erevan Sunshadow
Earl Of Sandwich's Crixus, 1x Capuans, 2x PKs, Syvarris, Kyntella, Theracus, Tarn
Chris Perkins's Raelin, 1x WoA, 1x Mezzos, Kozuke, Johnny Shotgun, Guilty, Rhoghar, Otonashi
Major Q23's 2x Dwarves, Darrak, Tandros, 1x Rats, 1x PKs, Concan

My ScapeCon Army: 2x Heavies, Nerak, Ornak, MFM, Iskra, MBS, Marcu

Two of my four games were actually rematches of games I played at ScapeCon, where I was playing the other side of the matchup. In both of my rematches the outcome was reversed. I played Earl of Sandwich on ScapeCon Day 1 and lost, and then yesterday I played Earl of Sandwich's army against my dad, who was playing my ScapeCon army, and I lost playing the other side of the matchup. I played Chris Perkins on ScapeCon Day 2 and won, and then yesterday I played boromir, who was also playing my ScapeCon army, and I won playing the other side of the matchup. So that was fun, to see how closely balanced these armies are. The games were quite slow because Reverse the Whip armies tend to be very defensive. We only got in four rounds when normally we can do five in the same time window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Same for my End of the Line curious if you hear any thoughts
I did not get to play on Meanderthaw. I played one game on End of The Line. I was playing the @Chris Perkins pod in that game, so I didn't venture far outside my startzone . I thought it was a fine board. I struggle to see it justifying itself over Remains of Clionesia though, which uses the same sets and is excellent. It felt a little bumpy climbing out of the startzone, and the shape of the startzone was a bit odd.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events