Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Psimon (Initial Playtesting Phase)

Well this guy should be a key piece.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:37 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well this guy should be a key piece.
THE KEY PIECE actually.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 31st, 2018, 12:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thought that was this guy?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 05:45 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Thought that was this guy?
See? there's lots of good stuff left in DC for C3G!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old August 31st, 2018, 09:16 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: PSIMON

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Psimon (230), Jinx (170), Mammoth (230), Oracle (110), Atom (Ray Palmer) (50), Hellfire: Fireball spell (x2) (10) vs Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:18 PM

Early returns. I have two other matches set up (one against Titans and one against Fan Four) but I'm holding off for now to give a chance for any adjustments you want to make.

Here's my early impression. This guy's cost range, as constructed (and as dependent on the Fearsome Faction to make Psimon Says go) is probably 170-190. If you want to hit 230 or even 200+, I think adjustments are needed.

If you like the design as is and just want to hone in on price, that's cool too. Just let me know which you prefer.

As is, though, I don't think he's competitive at 230 points and I'm not sure he's got enough oomph for the faction in general quite yet.

Old September 1st, 2018, 12:17 AM

I think his closest comparison is Mister Fantastic. The stats are more or less a wash - better move and defense on Mister Fantastic and better range on Psimon.

Both have SS. Mental Dominance helps Psimon stay alive and Rubber Wrap is great for keeping Invisible Woman safe and thus keeping Mister Fantastic alive. Let's call that a wash.

Mental Shield and Mister Fantastic's movement power are both useful - I'd give the edge to Mister Fantastic there, but let's call that a wash too.

The bonding powers are the meat of the card. Yes, Psimon can mind control enemies sometimes and that's worth something. But:

Mister Fantastic bonds with one figure on 4-11, two figures on 12-17, and three on 18+

Psimon bonds with one figure on 17+ and a second figure on 17+; they can be any figure, which is an advantage over Mister Fantastic, but at those odds you might as well just put the Order Markers on the other figures.

Which means to compete you're pretty much limited to Fearsome figures. That's 12+ for one and 12+ for a second compared to what Mister Fantastic offers (almost always one bonding at 4+ and only one roll of 12+ instead of two for two plus).

And Psimon doesn't have the top end 3+ activations to match Mister Fantastic. That and the mind swap of Psimon are a wash, IMO.

Yes, Psimon can benefit from Weak Minded bonding (though the numbers are still against him here) but Fearsome figures are also a much, much weaker crop than Adventurers. Jinx is a good match for Invisible Woman, but Mammoth is a very poor man's Thing, and nobody's standing in for Wasp, Human Torch, Iceman, Silver Surfer, etc.

I think to make Psimon viable you'll need to drop his rolls to Mister Fantastic levels or lower for Fearsome figures. I'd start by making the Fearsome bonus +10 instead of +5. That way he gets each bonding on 7+ rolls, or 3+ rolls for Mammoth and Meggan.

Old September 1st, 2018, 12:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty much exactly what I was going to suggest.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 1st, 2018, 12:37 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What about this,

Purple Man is a 14 and Puppet Master is at 16. So I'm thinking we hit the middle at 15 for the enemy take over. He's at least on their level.

Then keep the +5 for Fearsome 5 members.

So that would be 6+ for Mammoth and 10+ for the rest compared to 4+ and 12+ for Mr. Fantastic. Slightly worse for the first and slightly better for the second and no top end of 3 figures.

Plus the 15 for the enemy makes him worthy even if he loses his teammates.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 1st, 2018, 08:54 AM

We can try it. My opinion is that with inferior teammates he’s not going to be on Mister F’s level even with the same D20 odds and having to hit two rolls instead of one make that 10+ worse than it seems, but if those are the numbers you want, I’m happy to test there.

Old September 1st, 2018, 08:57 AM

Notable that Puppet Master actually gets two shots at 16*, increasing his odds to hit at least one and giving him a chance at a big turn, and Purple Man is 13+ as ling as he can see his victim’s target point, which isn’t tough.

I think you could go 14+ and not be in the danger zone.

Edit: and Purple Man costs 165 and Puppet Master costs 140.

Old September 1st, 2018, 09:29 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
What about this,

Purple Man is a 14 and Puppet Master is at 16. So I'm thinking we hit the middle at 15 for the enemy take over. He's at least on their level.

Then keep the +5 for Fearsome 5 members.

So that would be 6+ for Mammoth and 10+ for the rest compared to 4+ and 12+ for Mr. Fantastic. Slightly worse for the first and slightly better for the second and no top end of 3 figures.

Plus the 15 for the enemy makes him worthy even if he loses his teammates.
I like that idea, as I like that the mind control of enemies becomes viable and a genuinely useful aspect of the character rather than almost an afterthought, which is the sense I originally got - especially helpful once his teammates start dropping.

I'd still expect him to end up lower than Reed like that, though - ~210, tops.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library