Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 25th, 2019, 01:52 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

We had a great time last Saturday! Thanks so much to everyone who came and made for another great day of Utah Heroscape-ing (especially those new faces we had and those who haven't been here for a bit!)!! And a special thianks to all of you for bringing toy donations as well -- we got a great batch and the store was super grateful for it!

The standings have been updated here, and I'll have next month's format up as soon as I finish rewriting the post! So stay tuned, it's going to be a good one! To make it extra special, @Scaperedude has said he'll be there as well for the first time in two years following his return from Texas! (He'll have been back for two or three days -- that's commitment! ) So make sure you show up so we can all collectively take revenge on him for beating us years ago while he's still fresh!

Also, an important announcement for next month: We have a special entry fee/prize twist! Like last week, we won't have a standard $5 entry fee. Instead, for the Jingle Bell Bash we're doing a White Elephant prize table! That means that your entry fee is something for the table. I'll have more details in the official post, so please be sure to check there. I'm super excited, since a white elephant prize table is something I"ve been looking forward to for a while!

Now while you're waiting for that announcement (if you're chilling here for the bit of time it will take me to post it), check out this little stampede we had going through the final round of the tourney on Saturday! Big thanks @Soundwarp SG-1 !!
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 25th, 2019, 01:59 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

This was a great tourney!! Probably my favorite army I have brought to a tournament!
Old November 25th, 2019, 02:08 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
This was a great tourney!! Probably my favorite army I have brought to a tournament!
Haha, I'm sure winning helps. Though I loved your army too! And you rocked it to take it to the top in an Assassination format!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 25th, 2019, 02:13 PM

UTAH MONTHLY DECEMBER 2019

When: December 14th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: White Elephant!! This month is less traditional again, but I’ve been excited about it for a while. Your entry fee this month is a prize for the prize table! Please bring a prize that is wrapped (doesn’t have to be fancy — a paper/plastic bag will work as long as you can’t see the prize). It can be Heroscape-related or not, as long as you think it is something everyone will enjoy!
(As a guideline, something around the $5 mark will be great. Of course you can be more generous if you want, but that’s about the amount we’re used to already anyway.)

Format: Bring 2!!
To finish off this great year, bring two 350 point armies! At the start of each game you will roll the d20 against your opponent. Higher roll gets first pick of the four armies (your two and your opponent’s two), or you can choose to defer and let the opponent pick first.
As is Jingle Bell Bash tradition, we’re running smaller point armies and fast maps to allow for quick rounds so we can get more games in!
Pizza will be provided for lunch as that has worked great for Bashes past! When you RSVP, let us know if you’re a vegetarian — otherwise it will be pepperoni all around!
  • Two 350 Point Armies
  • 16 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Seven 35-minute Rounds

Raffle: Gotta Catch ‘em All! There are still some figures left on the Gotta Catch ‘em All list, so I’m offering a bounty on them again! If you have at least one of the figures on the list in one of your armies, you’ll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize! (I mean it — I’ll have a good amount of raffle-only prizes this time! It would be awesome if all of the units get checked off! (And yes, I have thought of viable armies for each one of them, so if you want to play one but need ideas and/or the figures, hit me up!))

Gotta Catch ‘Em All List:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, pizza!!, etc. for all attendees.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 16th, 2019 at 01:41 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 12:44 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Count me in! I am excited for this Tourney!
Old December 2nd, 2019, 03:52 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Making plans to be there! *crossing fingers* it all works out.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 2nd, 2019, 04:10 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm in for ChristmasScape.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 05:54 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 2nd, 2019, 08:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

How cool would a big Heroscape figure trophy be? Im talking, a blown up scape figure in a traditional gold chrome paint job mounted on a legit trophy for the winner. A real mantlepiece prize. Im not much for trying to even make tournaments with my current schedule at my house but it would look pretty cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 3rd, 2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Count me in! I am excited for this Tourney!
Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Making plans to be there! *crossing fingers* it all works out.
We're hoping too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Woot! It's been too long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
How cool would a big Heroscape figure trophy be? Im talking, a blown up scape figure in a traditional gold chrome paint job mounted on a legit trophy for the winner. A real mantlepiece prize. Im not much for trying to even make tournaments with my current schedule at my house but it would look pretty cool.
I think that would be awesome. If you work on such a project I'd love to see it!

10 Points Under Videos

Old December 3rd, 2019, 03:46 PM

Game day is approaching quickly! It's just next week, so I hope you're all getting excited and planning awesome armies to bring! Here are some maps to help stimulate your creativity, with some extra snow to match the time of year!

Deadlock: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 TT *Heavy Snow

Snow Line: 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 TT

Fire Isles: 1 RotV, 1 VW

Murky Waters: 1 SotM, 1 RttFF, 1 TJ *Treasure Glyphs instead of marked Power Glyphs

Frostmire: 1 SotM, 1 TJ, 1 TT

Swamps of Oighir Scath: 1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 TT

Corridor: 1 BftU, 1 FotA

Crisp Winter Cave: 1 BftU, 1 TT

Belly of the Beast: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

Ruined City: 2 MtCB, 1 FotA

10 Points Under Videos

Old December 4th, 2019, 05:58 PM

@dart48 has confirmed he should be able to make it down.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events