Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 18th, 2015, 03:19 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
All Righty

I should have added in all figures that people are using this season. If someone is missing let me know.

~Dysole, a little peeved he couldn't get to it before the Mega/Soundwarp game
Old February 18th, 2015, 05:58 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SLH Season 12 - Round 1 (until 2/25/2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Don't forget that we are playing First Crack:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The player who wins the dice-off may not choose one of their own armies unless they defer and give first selection to their opponent. (Second choice can always pick any of the three remaining armies.)
So just to get this straight I can choose one of mine because the pick was differed to me?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 18th, 2015, 06:05 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Don't forget that we are playing First Crack:
Quote:
The player who wins the dice-off may not choose one of their own armies unless they defer and give first selection to their opponent. (Second choice can always pick any of the three remaining armies.)
So just to get this straight I can choose one of mine because the pick was deferred to me?
Correct.
Old February 18th, 2015, 10:35 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Quote:

The William099 v. Dysole pool of armies is:
* Hand Ninja x4, Elite League Assassins, Bullseye [Lester ???], Gamora, Kirigi, Lady Deathstrike [Yuriko Oyama], Typhoid Mary [Mary Walker], Winter Soldier [James Barnes]
* Green Construct [Helicopter Gunship], Green Construct [Mech Warrior], Green Construct [Tactical Bomber] x2, Green Lantern [Hal Jordan], Green Lantern [John Stewart], Green Lantern [Kilowog], Green Lantern [Kyle Rayner]
* Aqualad [Garth], Aquaman [Arthur Curry] [I], Hydro-Man [Morris Bench], Lagoon Boy [La'gaan], Avalanche [Dominikos Petrakis], The Thing [Ben Grimm], Human Torch [Johnny Storm], Liz Sherman, Red Tornado [John Smith]
* Sandman [William Baker], Super-Skrull [Kl'rt], Firefly [Garfield Lynns], Wildfire [Drake Burroughs], Whirlwind [David Cannon], Abe Sapien [Langdon Caul], Tempest [Garth], Tiger Shark [Todd Arliss]

Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, William099 chooses who places first.
Happening around 8 pacific. Ninjas vs. Legend of Korra team. Should be interesting.

~Dysole, curious to see how this turns out
Old February 19th, 2015, 12:09 AM

Delay

W099 needs half an hour.

~Dysole, hoping his second guessing doesn't come back to bite him
Old February 19th, 2015, 02:51 AM

Game Over

W099 beat me just barely. I managed to kill a lot of ninjas early on but it was too little too late and then Super Skrull managed to blast through Gamora, Lady Deathstrike, Bullseye and an Elite League Assassin before succumbing to a blast from Kirigi (although technically I should have killed him earlier but didn't read the card carefully enough). Oh well. Good game W099.

~Dysole, at least glad he got to give this a whirl
Old February 19th, 2015, 02:51 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Victory!! I was rolling right along and then my ninjas got caught between a rock and a hard place. Super Skrull to be exact. He wiped out all but one of my Elite Ninja Assassins, Kirigi and Typhoid Mary before Kirigi was able to put him on ice. The dice made that game crazy. Dysole was loving those 3 shield rolls!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 19th, 2015, 05:24 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The dok v. marrowick pool of armies is:
* Armor [Hisako Ichiki], Commander Rogers [Steve Rogers], Doomsday, Forge [Jonathan Silvercloud], Orange Construct [Stolen Identity], Orange Lantern [Larfleeze], Penguin [Oswald Cobblepot], The Riddler [Edward Nashton], Zombie [Simon Garth], Ventriloquist [Arnold Wesker]
* Apocalypse [En Sabah Nur], Gorilla City Warriors x3, Omega Red [Arkady Rossovich], Sage [Tessa Niles], Solovar
* Hush [Thomas Elliott], Clayface [Basil Karlo], Lex Luthor [II], Mysterio [Quentin Beck], Mysterio Holographs, Bodyguard x2, Wizard [Bentley Wittman], Doctor Octopus [Otto Octavius], The Hood [Parker Robbins], Metallo [John Corben]
* Captain America [Steve Rogers], Uncle Sam, Wasp [Janet Van Dyne] [II], Ms. Marvel [Carol Danvers], Iron Man [Mark I] [Tony Stark], Iron Man [Mark V] [Tony Stark], Bucky [James Barnes], War Machine [James Rhodes], Skrull Infiltrator x3
Apologies for not announcing, but Marrowick and I played an hour of our game just now. We will finish up Saturday at noon eastern/10 AM mountain.

Omega Red, the Enhanced and Inspired Simian Horseman, is currently doing work. Larfleeze, Zombie, Vetriloquist, and Rogers have gone down so far for marrowick. Current stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; February 19th, 2015 at 05:55 PM.
Old February 21st, 2015, 01:01 PM

finishing up with Marrowick now.

... and done. Dice were very slanted in session 2; I just lost one more GCW (my third lost Simian) in the process of cutting through Doomsday, Armor, Forge, Penguin, and Riddler.

Final stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; February 21st, 2015 at 01:26 PM.
Old February 21st, 2015, 11:45 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

The weebaer v. Karat pool of armies is:
* Magneto [Erik Lehnsherr], Mandarin [Gene Khan], Apocalypse [En Sabah Nur], Harley Quinn [Harleen Quinzel], Deadpool [Wade Wilson], Angel [Warren Worthington III], Bob, Agent of HYDRA
* Green Construct [Shield] x2, Green Construct [Tactical Bomber], Green Lantern [Guy Gardner], Green Lantern [Kilowog], Green Lantern [John Stewart], Green Lantern [Hal Jordan], Blue Lantern [Bro'Dee Walker]
* Spectre [Jim Corrigan], Wolverine [James Howlett], Bishop [Lucas Bishop], Professor X [Charles Xavier], Blink [Clarice Ferguson], Deadpool [Wade Wilson]
* Dracula [Vlad Tepes Dracula], Silver Banshee [Siobhan McDougal], Solomon Grundy [Cyrus Gold], Gentleman Ghost [Jim Craddock], Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Brother Voodoo [Jericho Drumm], Skrull Infiltrator

This is going down in about 15 minutes.
Old February 22nd, 2015, 07:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

weebaer won, but I did manage to take down Apocalypse and Angel, but there were just too many auto-wounds for the lanterns to handle. It was still fun though, thanks for the game.

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 22nd, 2015, 08:01 PM

New Stuff

Round 2 is on Templar.

The dok (1-0) v. William099 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Armor [Hisako Ichiki], Commander Rogers [Steve Rogers], Doomsday, Forge [Jonathan Silvercloud], Orange Construct [Stolen Identity], Orange Lantern [Larfleeze], Penguin [Oswald Cobblepot], The Riddler [Edward Nashton], Zombie [Simon Garth], Ventriloquist [Arnold Wesker]
* Apocalypse [En Sabah Nur], Gorilla City Warriors x3, Omega Red [Arkady Rossovich], Sage [Tessa Niles], Solovar
* Hand Ninja x4, Elite League Assassins, Bullseye [Lester ???], Gamora, Kirigi, Lady Deathstrike [Yuriko Oyama], Typhoid Mary [Mary Walker], Winter Soldier [James Barnes] (drop 1)
* Green Construct [Helicopter Gunship], Green Construct [Mech Warrior], Green Construct [Tactical Bomber] x2, Green Lantern [Hal Jordan], Green Lantern [John Stewart], Green Lantern [Kilowog], Green Lantern [Kyle Rayner]

dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, William099 chooses who places first.

The weebaer (1-0) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Magneto [Erik Lehnsherr] [I], Mandarin [Gene Khan], Apocalypse [En Sabah Nur], Harley Quinn [Harleen Quinzel], Deadpool [Wade Wilson], Angel [Warren Worthington III], Bob, Agent of HYDRA
* Green Construct [Shield] x2, Green Construct [Tactical Bomber], Green Lantern [Guy Gardner], Green Lantern [Kilowog], Green Lantern [John Stewart], Green Lantern [Hal Jordan], Blue Lantern [Bro'Dee Walker]
* Orange Lantern [Larfleeze], Orange Lantern [Lex Luthor], Orange Construct [Stolen Identity] x5, Mandarin [Gene Khan], Vulture [Adrian Toomes], Mister Zsasz [Victor Zsasz], Shadow Thief
* Robot [Rudy Conners], Oracle [Barbara Gordon], Joker [???] [I], Omni-Man [Nolan Grayson], Quasar [Phyla-Vell], Parasite [Rudy Jones], Jocasta, Skrull Infiltrator

Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, weebaer chooses who places first.

The Megasilver (0-1) v. Dysole (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Anti-Monitor, Speedball [Robbie Baldwin]
* Master Mold, Sentinel x6, Arnim Zola, Iron Man [Mark I] [Tony Stark]
* Aqualad [Garth], Aquaman [Arthur Curry] [I], Hydro-Man [Morris Bench], Lagoon Boy [La'gaan], Avalanche [Dominikos Petrakis], The Thing [Ben Grimm], Human Torch [Johnny Storm], Liz Sherman, Red Tornado [John Smith]
* Sandman [William Baker], Super-Skrull [Kl'rt], Firefly [Garfield Lynns], Wildfire [Drake Burroughs], Whirlwind [David Cannon], Abe Sapien [Langdon Caul], Tempest [Garth], Tiger Shark [Todd Arliss]

Megasilver chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The marrowick (0-1) v. Karat (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Hush [Thomas Elliott], Clayface [Basil Karlo], Lex Luthor [II], Mysterio [Quentin Beck], Mysterio Holographs, Bodyguard x2, Wizard [Bentley Wittman], Doctor Octopus [Otto Octavius], The Hood [Parker Robbins], Metallo [John Corben]
* Captain America [Steve Rogers], Uncle Sam, Wasp [Janet Van Dyne] [II], Ms. Marvel [Carol Danvers], Iron Man [Mark I] [Tony Stark], Iron Man [Mark V] [Tony Stark], Bucky [James Barnes], War Machine [James Rhodes], Skrull Infiltrator x3
* Spectre [Jim Corrigan], Wolverine [James Howlett], Bishop [Lucas Bishop], Professor X [Charles Xavier], Blink [Clarice Ferguson], Deadpool [Wade Wilson]
* Dracula [Vlad Tepes Dracula], Silver Banshee [Siobhan McDougal], Solomon Grundy [Cyrus Gold], Gentleman Ghost [Jim Craddock], Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Brother Voodoo [Jericho Drumm], Skrull Infiltrator

marrowick chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Karat chooses who places first.

~Dysole, who meant to put this up earlier

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events