Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 9th, 2009, 07:16 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Onion Knight's... this Saturday 3/14/09!

Hey guys! The wife will be out of town this Saturday night March 14. I'll put the kids to bed (maybe even use a little Benadryl so they sleep real good) and then the break out the snacks and beverages! 500 point armies. Starting at 6 o'clock.

Anyone interested? Oh come on!!!

Last edited by Onion Knight; March 9th, 2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old March 9th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Onion Knight's... this Saturday 9/14/09!

Man, you suck. There's not only a Dayton Tourney going on on the 14th, but I will be in Dallas.

I reiterate, you suck.

I would also like to point out that this is 3/14/09, not 9/14/09.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old March 9th, 2009, 07:32 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Onion Knight's... this Saturday 3/14/09!

Yeah yeah, 3/14/09....

Look Supa, this is an easy one, just don't go to Dallas! Duh.
Old March 9th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll have to check with my wife, but if she's cool, can I get an invite?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 9th, 2009, 07:33 AM

Sweet Jschild, just let me know.
Old March 9th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
Yeah yeah, 3/14/09....

Look Supa, this is an easy one, just don't go to Dallas! Duh.
Hurrm....Job interview and hang with some friends or come over and get eyed lovingly by you and Gulp..... hmmmm...I think I'll stick with Dallas.

jschild, you've been warned...

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old March 12th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will be able to attend. Been wanting to meet everyone from these boards. See you on Saturday - btw, want me to bring any food/drink/snacks.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 13th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

EDIT: Nevermind...already had plans. Sorry, have fun though. Anybody know what they're going to be playing in Indy?

Last edited by KCU Master 2007; March 13th, 2009 at 10:43 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events