Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 28th, 2019, 09:59 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
2020 MidWest Regional Tourney! Grandprize 4 Day GenCon Pass

The Michigamers Heroscape Group & Gem City Scapers (Dayton, Ohio heroscape crew) will be hosting the 2020 Midwest Regional Heroscape Tournament, Saturday Feb. 22nd 2020.

The Grand Prize will be a 4day pass to Gen Con!! (Gen Con is happening July 30th-August 2nd, 2020 in Indianapolis Indiana)

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050444a4a822a3f94-2020

5$ entry fee. The prize pool will be 3x the entries!
460point army
Max 16 spaces
C3V and SoV Welcome (No Marvel, DC, C3G)
Bring 2 armies(See below)*
Challenge yourself **

*each player brings 2 armies, each player rolls at D20 before the game begins. The winner can decide to choose their army first or second out of the four total armies; the 2 armies they brought and the 2 armies their opponent brought)

*the two armies you bring can not have duplicate heroes or squads. The two armies have to be completely different, no repeat heroes or squads found in both army 1 and army 2

** Each army can have at maximum 1 of any of the following: Raelin (either), Deathreavers, Major Q9

Fun4All Comics and Games in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti. here is the address: 3773 Carpenter Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Doors open at 11:00 and games will start at noon.

Last edited by wargamingaddict87; February 9th, 2020 at 12:05 AM. Reason: updated location
Old November 28th, 2019, 10:46 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
Re: 2020 MidWest Regional Tourney! Grandprize 4 Day GenCon P

This is open to anyone and everyone who wants to travel! If you need help with places to stay or carpooling, we can help.
Old November 28th, 2019, 04:25 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is going to be great!! Can't wait to see who will join us!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old November 29th, 2019, 07:56 PM

11 confirmed so far. 2 maybes. If you know someone in the Midwest / Canada area please tag them.
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:16 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Put me down for 2 more maybes.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

LoveElemental and I are maybes.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Definitely can’t commit, but if I can get a ride from Chicago and I’m free, I’m interested.
Old December 5th, 2019, 04:38 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Definitely can’t commit, but if I can get a ride from Chicago and I’m free, I’m interested.
It would be great to have you!! If you need a place to stay, let us know. The train works from Chicago. We ride it all the time to go back and forth from Ann Arbor.

Old December 5th, 2019, 05:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I might want to carpool with Dayton players - I'll just go up I-75 and meet them on the way.
Old December 5th, 2019, 05:47 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Quote:
It would be great to have you!! If you need a place to stay, let us know. The train works from Chicago. We ride it all the time to go back and forth from Ann Arbor.
Thanks! Didn’t even think of the train; if I take the train, I’ll most likely need a place to crash for at least one of the two nights (depending on the train schedules). I’ll see if I can keep that weekend clear.
Old December 5th, 2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Quote:
Thanks! Didn’t even think of the train; if I take the train, I’ll most likely need a place to crash for at least one of the two nights (depending on the train schedules). I’ll see if I can keep that weekend clear.
Ms. Muskie just reminded me that the MegaBus also runs to Ann Arbor daily and is much cheaper!! You can stay with our group! Plenty of places to stay.

Old December 9th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Have this on the radar. It's about a 6 hour drive from here to Ann Arbor which is significantly farther than we've ever gone for Heroscape but seems like it will be a good event so hard to completely ignore.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events