Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 14th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Warpath (Vote for On Deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I know I used one that I thought looked passable that A3n later wanted updated, so I'm just trying to avoid that here as this one looks even more pixelated/low res than that.
No justification needed. I agree with your assessment.
Were either of the versions I posted high-res enough to work?
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The card wording does not match the SP wording.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 2nd, 2018, 07:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Here's a bigger version, but it's still not super-hi-res.

EDIT: Slightly better, here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The card wording does not match the SP wording.
@japes I know you've been busy lately, but we're still looking for that background/wording update, when you get a chance. I think the versions of the background I found (which are higher-res versions of the current background) should work.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 12:18 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Done.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 4th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Symbiotic

Background/wording looks good.

One thing I did notice is that 'special attack' is broken up across two lines in the second power name, and I was thinking that was something we tried not to do?
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Background/wording looks good.

One thing I did notice is that 'special attack' is broken up across two lines in the second power name, and I was thinking that was something we tried not to do?

You are right...it was late when I got home and I updated the wording and didn't pay attention to the spacing. I'll try to pick this up tonight.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 14th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Are we satisfied here or does someone notice anything else?
Old June 14th, 2018, 03:35 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

It still hasn’t been fixed.
Old June 14th, 2018, 07:32 PM
A Man of Taste

Thought I did this...perhaps I didn't upload. Give me a minute.

DONE

Old June 14th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Symbiotic

That's the art issues sorted out, I think. This vote ended up in kind of a weird place, but I'll re-yea to be thorough.
Old June 14th, 2018, 09:42 PM
A Man of Taste

yea

Last edited by Yodaking; June 14th, 2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old June 14th, 2018, 10:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library