Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2015, 02:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Maybe have him sacrifice or injure his own allies in order to get another attack.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and attacking with Crossbones, you may choose a friendly squad figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Crossbones and deal one wound to that figure. If you do, you may attack with Crossbones one additional time. You may attack no more than 3 times in a single turn.

I thought about extending it to heroes as well but then he would just get paired up with a hero that can heal. Putting the OM reveal restriction in their keeps him from going crazy with Enchantress or another bonding chain. Hydra Troops become a good team up too, since they are cheap and disposable.
Old May 19th, 2015, 03:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sadism isn't that hard of a thing to translate over in a game about killing people. I like doing 'extra wound' powers for that kind of thing (like the Back Breaker thing C3G Bane does). Though spilling drinks works too.

UTTERLY HORRIBLE
After moving and before attacking with Crossbones, you may choose an opponent and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 8 or higher, knock the chosen opponent's drink out of their hand. After spilling the chosen opponent's drink, you must laugh like a complete tool, if possible. Opponents that have their drinks spilled never take any leaving engagement attacks when punching you in your jerky jerk face.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 19th, 2015, 03:57 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
anytime Crossbones rolls defense against a non-adjacent attack he may instead have an adjacent friendly figure receive all wounds.
(wording isn't great)

Also I feel terrorist would make the most sense for him since he is mainly a red skull or Hydra flunky. Also his life should be moved down to 4.
Old May 19th, 2015, 04:02 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
anytime Crossbones rolls defense against a non-adjacent attack he may instead have an adjacent friendly figure receive all wounds.
(wording isn't great)

Also I feel terrorist would make the most sense for him since he is mainly a red skull or Hydra flunky. Also his life should be moved down to 4.
Didn't we establish with Arron Cash that this kind of idea was completely broken? I thought they were testing him for that reason?

Edit: I see that Aaron's power is one wound, this could be less broken, but I'd still be wary of it.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 19th, 2015, 04:16 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
(wording isn't great)

Didn't we establish with Arron Cash that this kind of idea was completely broken? I thought they were testing him for that reason?

Edit: I see that Aaron's power is one wound, this could be less broken, but I'd still be wary of it.

I think in the case of Arron, it is being reviewed because you can save extremely powerful figures with his ability. With this ability the strongest figure you would be protecting would be Crossbones himself. He would most likely fall in the 150-250 range. I don't think it would end up being broken, but i'm not sure.
Old May 19th, 2015, 04:18 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
(wording isn't great)

I think in the case of Arron, it is being reviewed because you can save extremely powerful figures with his ability. With this ability the strongest figure you would be protecting would be Crossbones himself. He would most likely fall in the 150-250 range. I don't think it would end up being broken, but i'm not sure.
Right, with my edit, I realized it was different. I'm just saying it's something we want to be aware of.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 19th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The main thing with 'destroy friends' powers will be testing them with Civilains. The power Bats posted was pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Sadism isn't that hard of a thing to translate over in a game about killing people. I like doing 'extra wound' powers for that kind of thing (like the Back Breaker thing C3G Bane does). Though spilling drinks works too.

UTTERLY HORRIBLE
After moving and before attacking with Crossbones, you may choose an opponent and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 8 or higher, knock the chosen opponent's drink out of their hand. After spilling the chosen opponent's drink, you must laugh like a complete tool, if possible. Opponents that have their drinks spilled never take any leaving engagement attacks when punching you in your jerky jerk face.

I may have to sneak that one into a custom card.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 19th, 2015, 08:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

UTTERLY HORRIBLE
I couldn't rep you but I had to say...that is the funniest thing I have read in a really long time. I read it to my son and he giggled and laughed until he fell off the couch. He then ordered me to tell you that you are the funniest person he "knows"

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 19th, 2015, 08:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

NAME = CROSSBONES
SECRET IDENTY = Brock Rumlow
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = Enforcer, Mercenary, Terrorist
PERSONALITY = Ruthless

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 180

Skull and Bones
After attacking an opponent’s adjacent figure with a normal attack and inflicting one or more wounds, if the defending figure is still engaged with Crossbones, your opponent may immediately reveal and remove one unrevealed Order Marker from that figure's Army Card. If your opponent does not reveal and remove an Order Marker, Crossbones may attack that figure again. Figures with the Super Strength special power are not affected by Skull and Bones.

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are
Crossbones #007

Character Bio - Young Brock Rumlow led the Savage Crims gang on New York's lower east side. After he brutalized fifteen year old Rachel Leighton, two of her brothers assaulted Brock; the eldest brother was killed. Rumlow fled, entering the Taskmaster's school for criminals, and within three years became an instructor there under the name Bingo Brock. As a mercenary, he enlisted with the communist Red Skull (Albert Malik) in Algeria, serving him as "Frag" until he was sent to invade Arnim Zola's Switzerland chateau. Ultimately the only team member to survive the assault, Rumlow there met and impressed the Nazi Red Skull (Johann Shmidt); this Skull accepted Brock’s services, code-naming him “Crossbones.”

Not sure where I want to go with this one...could leave him as is for a Red Skull bonded enforcer (Red Skull bonding is from Master Motivator) or I could make him more of a group guy by adding

SUPPORT FIRE 15
If an opponent's unengaged figure moves adjacent to a figure you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Crossbones, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, the opponent's figure receives a wound. Crossbones may not use Support Fire 15 if he is engaged.
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How about change him to Mercenary and go with something like

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT

HEAVY MACHINE GUN SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 5. Attack 4.

SKULL AND BONES
After revealing an OM and taking a turn with a Red Skull figure you control, you may move Crossbones 4 spaces.

Or give him an even more powerful Machine Gun with 5 Attack Dice.

The bad part is giving additional synergy to a high rated design Like Red Skull.
Love the Skull and Bones name...Hate the power. I think it will make him a boring pick and only playable with Red Skull and not very useful otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Maybe a Torture/Interrogation power based on Shakedown from the Bad Cops?

Skull and Bones
After attacking an opponent’s adjacent figure with a normal attack and inflicting one or more wounds, if the defending figure is still engaged with Crossbones, your opponent may immediately reveal and remove one unrevealed Order Marker from that figure's Army Card. If your opponent does not reveal and remove an Order Marker, Crossbones may attack that figure again. Crossbones may continue attacking the affected figure in this manner until he fails to inflict a wound on that figure. Figures with the Super Strength special power are not affected by Skull and Bones.

The wording needs sharpening, but you get the basic idea. It's a more focused, nastier version of Shakedown.
Use T's power name with something like this would work for me in place of Assault Rifle. You can hit from range or get close for a chance at extra damage.

Also I the 5 life was a typo and I meant for that to be 4...good catch @Xael Raymand

I like the idea of making him a terrorist to bring in that Red Skull connection but could see Mercenary as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 19th, 2015, 09:08 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I don't know the character well, but if you want a simple power that would help him synergize with Red Skull, you could do something like this:

MERCENARY CONTRACT
When taking a turn with Crossbones, if you did not reveal a numbered Order Marker on this card this turn, Crossbones adds 1 to his Range and Attack numbers.

Just a thought.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 19th, 2015, 09:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Enchantress.
Old May 20th, 2015, 08:55 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Enchantress.
Only if he has a ranged multi-attack, which japes' last draft did not. Otherwise, there are much better options for Enchantress.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy