Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 7th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Grundy's Grave Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
The download gives 24 hex start zones that curve from the back edge toward the center of the map. It's a really good looking map & KidScaper and I will set it up for sure.

It looks like Clancambpell has agreed to use some of the C3G competitive maps at this tourney.

Keep up the good work, all.
Oh, OK. Sounds like the PDF got the full start zone version, cool.

Hope you guys have fun, I am sure you will.
Old September 15th, 2010, 07:03 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hey A3n, I recently built this map and realized that the highlighted tile is floating due to it being exactly one space over to the left from where it should be. The problem occurs in the map instructions as well. When you get a chance, could you please fix this? Thanks. And don't worry about the scenario PDF and picture, I already checked it and it is fine. Thanks again.
Old September 15th, 2010, 09:02 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I'll get on this hopefully tonight.

Cheers
Old September 16th, 2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I'll get on this hopefully tonight.

Cheers
I appreciate it brother. Thou art the man. Hopefully before Christmas, I will be able to start doing a lot of these updates and art work with you. But until then, thou art the man.
Old September 16th, 2010, 08:24 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post

Hey A3n, I recently built this map and realized that the highlighted tile is floating due to it being exactly one space over to the left from where it should be. The problem occurs in the map instructions as well. When you get a chance, could you please fix this? Thanks. And don't worry about the scenario PDF and picture, I already checked it and it is fine. Thanks again.
So to me it just looks like its the picture, is that right. the build instructions seem to have it in the right place, right?
Old September 17th, 2010, 04:20 AM

The PDF has been updated & you can use this for the pic in the first post.

Cheers
Old September 17th, 2010, 05:11 PM

Thanks bud.
Old September 20th, 2012, 01:23 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, Grundy's Grave's PDF isn't working for me.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 20th, 2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Try now.
Old September 21st, 2012, 07:21 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Try now.
Thanks, now it works.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old May 8th, 2022, 07:42 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Book of Grundy's Grave Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Swarm of the Marro™ Master Set, Marvel: The Conflict Begins™ Master Set, 2 Road to the Forgotten Forest.

Undead Alliance Bio - In the thickly forested rural lands outside of Gotham City a sprawling marsh is hidden in the mist. The green fog the swamp exhales adds an air of foreboding to the surroundings, chilling many a traveler to the bone and sending him on his way. Perhaps that’s a good thing though as, according to legend, this swamp is the not so final resting place of something terrifying indeed.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA
Old May 9th, 2022, 06:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library