Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 9th, 2022, 03:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Michigan 'Scapers!

I am in Kalamazoo but pretty much only play C3G currently.
Old August 9th, 2022, 06:24 PM

Sarhek is surprisingly tart

No worries Tornado. If I had the time and money I'd do more with C3V/C3G. As it stands now, I'm strictly classic/D&D. Even then my collection is sorely lacking.
Old August 9th, 2022, 07:27 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Proxy!
I think I still have my random armies chart somewhere onsite if you are interested.
That is how we used to play classic. I actually really liked the D&D stuff.
I sold most of my classic. Hopefully will not regret that too much with the return.
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:14 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I might plan a September get together event (not really a tournament) to give Michiganders a chance to meet each other. It probably will be in Ann Arbor. We could have a loose format, and include C3G as well. I know one person here in Ann Arbor plays both classic and C3G.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old August 14th, 2022, 08:17 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

I would probably be down for some 'scape. I did not keep up with the custom stuff at all, but would try to make it out for a game day.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 14th, 2022, 08:35 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by damja View Post
I would probably be down for some 'scape. I did not keep up with the custom stuff at all, but would try to make it out for a game day.
Any type of army is welcome! We tend to play in Ann Arbor on Sundays. PM me if you are interested in what we are doing.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old August 15th, 2022, 06:48 AM

Woah damja. Great to hear from you.
Old August 16th, 2022, 04:00 PM

lucasd21 is surprisingly tart

I've had a small group of players starting to form in Holland. I'm the most experienced/have the largest collection but it's mostly geared toward people learning at this point (choosing from pre-set armies). I'm far from an expert myself and have pretty limited availability but I'd be up for playing if I'm free!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers