Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 16th, 2022, 07:13 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Wakandan Royal Forest - Initial Playtesting

I propose we move to Public Playtesting
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:14 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wakandan Royal Forest - Vote for Public test

Yea
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:16 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 16th, 2022, 08:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 16th, 2022, 12:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 16th, 2022, 01:01 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This Passes
Old May 18th, 2022, 09:06 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Wakandan Royal Forest - Public Playtesting

PLAYTEST MAP: Wakandan Royal Forest
Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Wakandan Royal Forest
Units: FF4 (1000) VS JL Trinity (1000)
Notes:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Wakandan Royal Forest
Units: Classic X-Men (1000) VS Iron Man(Avengers), War Machine(Avengers), Black Widow(Avengers), Captain America(OG)(1000)
Notes:
Spoiler Alert!

MAP SUMMARY:

Overall Look: I absolutely love the look of this map. The symmetry here is great and the placement of the trees, although symmetric, still gives the feel of a forest.

Stability: Very stable, there are no issues with terrain moving or sliding, aside from the Trees of Life and Death that don’t lock in place like normal terrain would.

Build difficulty: Directions are well displayed. It’s a fairly easy build with not many layers.

Size: Seems a good size for a competitive map. You can get into the action pretty quickly using the roads and stay out of sight using the trees.

Unit types positively affected: None of the units I played with had the upper hand I felt, at least not for very long if they did.

Unit types negatively affected: I think huge units maybe? As they may not have as much maneuverability. Even so, with huge units being immune to trees falling, they have that going for them.

Key areas on the Map: Height on top of the “waterfall” area, which I love by the way, and the areas surrounding the Trees of Life.

Areas not used much or at all: Really there was no area that wasn’t used during the course of the two games. I was actually surprised at how different both games were played. You kinda want to avoid the middle where the Trees of Death are, but it’s hard to give up that road bonus so it was used heavily.

I had an absolute blast playing on this map. TheJayTrain and I have played probably around 9 games on it now(physically not virtually) and we always have fun. Never the same game twice, which I think is a testament to how well thought out this map is. Great job here Eric, can’t wait to see this in the library.
Old May 19th, 2022, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post

I had an absolute blast playing on this map. TheJayTrain and I have played probably around 9 games on it now(physically not virtually) and we always have fun. Never the same game twice, which I think is a testament to how well thought out this map is. Great job here Eric, can’t wait to see this in the library.
Thanks for the tests. I'm glad that you are enjoying the games. I think its my best so far.
Old May 21st, 2022, 09:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Overall Look: I really like how this map looks. It is extremely evocative of a forest and a map style we've been lacking.

Stability: Map seems stable and not likely to collapse or shift.

Build difficulty: Build instructions seem straight forward and relatively simple.

Size: The map is a good size and generally engagements won't occur till Round 2.

Unit types positively affected: Lots of LOS blockers so good for Ground Pounders to slink closer.

Unit types negatively affected: Lots of LOS Blockers so you either have to spend time getting setup in a good position or use some attacks to try and clear out some of the LOS blockers.

Key areas on the Map: Almost all of the action happened near the Trees of Life or the center of the map.

Areas not used much or at all: Outside of the start of the game or the end of the game, Start Zones were not used very much. Nor where the heights to either side of the Start Zones but those seem like good sniping positions and defensive spots for Atlanteans.

Game 1:
Units: Armadillo, Songbird, Jolt, Night Thrasher, Kick-Ass, Thing II (1,200) vs Ultraman, Superwoman (Lois), Owlman, Leatherface, Grid (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2:
Units: Armadillo, Beetle ,Purple Man, Hun, Foot Ninjas, Hush, Clock King, 2xSkrull Infiltrator (1,200) vs Mystique II, Magneto II, Juggernaut, Destiny, Phoenix (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts: I really dig this map. It reminds me of Ivy's Greenhouse a bit with all of the trees but does not play the same way at all. I'm really looking forward to adding it to our library.
Old May 21st, 2022, 10:15 PM

Thanks for the tests @Karat
Old May 22nd, 2022, 07:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm hoping to have mine in by the end of the day on Monday! Get togethers this weekend have slowed me down.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library