Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 17th, 2022, 04:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Books of Index

Everyone dislikes you specifically.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 17th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Is there a particular reason that the "By Release Order" list is no longer updated? It's the list I primarily used so I was just wondering what led to it's discontinuation.
It was the only spreadsheet we updated manually, and tbh we just didn't have the manpower to keep it up to date. We've been recommending the Sortable Index and the Promotions Thread as replacements for people who value that sort of thing.
Old March 17th, 2022, 11:57 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Everyone dislikes you specifically.
Lmao, I figured as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Is there a particular reason that the "By Release Order" list is no longer updated? It's the list I primarily used so I was just wondering what led to it's discontinuation.
It was the only spreadsheet we updated manually, and tbh we just didn't have the manpower to keep it up to date. We've been recommending the Sortable Index and the Promotions Thread as replacements for people who value that sort of thing.
OK, well I guess I'll have to use it to keep my books current. I maintain a physical checklist of all the C3G items I have, I do the same for classic Heroscape/C3V. I reprint the end pages every time a new wave releases and fill in the boxes as I search out the minis.
Old March 18th, 2022, 12:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
OK, well I guess I'll have to use it to keep my books current. I maintain a physical checklist of all the C3G items I have, I do the same for classic Heroscape/C3V. I reprint the end pages every time a new wave releases and fill in the boxes as I search out the minis.
Yep what MrNobody said is right. I was the one who updated both the Books of Index and the Sortable Index and was able to mostly automate the By Cost and Alphabetical listings, but with all the extra spoilers the By Release was too much work to update when that info is easily available in the Sortable Index. If you haven't checked that out, its the most useful tool. There is a link in my signature and you can save a copy to your own Google Drive and add columns to track your collection. (I have my own personal copy of the Sortable Index I do this on)
Old March 19th, 2022, 07:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

D.Va (Mech)
Old March 30th, 2022, 11:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

30 March 2022 - Skrull Infiltrator - Removed "immediately" from Secret Invasion
Old April 2nd, 2022, 01:22 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Missing Palm Tree DO
Old April 2nd, 2022, 05:45 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also Tree of Life/Death
Old April 2nd, 2022, 07:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Also Tree of Life/Death
That’s cause they aren’t released.
Old April 5th, 2022, 02:17 AM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Korg
Old April 5th, 2022, 11:10 AM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Miek
Old April 11th, 2022, 08:19 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Book of Elm Street Map

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy