Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 15th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Canary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
That just awakened a dark memory in me I had forgotten...shiver
I immediately thought Sontaran
Old September 15th, 2018, 09:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, Kinder Eggs! Those are cool (and illegal in the States ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 15th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Except Walmart is selling a version of them..go figure.
Old September 15th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
That just awakened a dark memory in me I had forgotten...shiver
I immediately thought Sontaran
He’s disguised as a commercial in a bid to conquer the planet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Except Walmart is selling a version of them..go figure.
If I remember it was because kids in the US would choke on the plastic bits. Which I think means they were eating the eggs whole? Walmart must’ve found some legal loophole.

Last edited by MrNobody; September 15th, 2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old September 15th, 2018, 09:54 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Never heard of them so I googled...

Quote:
he hollow chocolate egg with the toy surprise inside has not been allowed in the states due to a 1930s law banning candy with non-food objects inside, though fans of the European treat have previously smuggled them

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Need a quick clarification.

Vigilante Team Up and Cupid's Arrow do not seem to play nice together if I'm reading it correctly due to their both having the immediately wording, so I can't send Black Canary in, attack with Green Arrow, and then take a turn with Night Owl. Seems more like you have to choose between attacking with Green Arrow or taking a turn with Nite Owl due to the immediately wording.

For reference here is the text for both powers.
Quote:
CUPID'S ARROW
After taking a turn with Black Canary, if you control Green Arrow, he may immediately attack any opponent's figure adjacent to Black Canary with a normal attack if possible. When using Cupid's Arrow, you may add 2 to the 20-sided die roll for Green Arrow's Skill Shot.
Quote:
VIGILANTE TEAM-UP
After revealing an Order Marker on any other Vigilante card you control and taking a turn with that Vigilante, you may take an immediate turn with Nite Owl. During this turn, Nite Owl can only attack figures engaged with that Vigilante and adds 1 additional attack die against an adjacent figure. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

If two powers on your units occur simultaneously, you decide which order to activate them. You can use both.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

We should probably FAQ that interaction for ease of reference then.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 05:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
If two powers on your units occur simultaneously, you decide which order to activate them. You can use both.
Not necessarily. This could be you choose which ONE to use. I don’t think the intent was to chain the three here. They all just came long ago before things like that were looked for. There were no sidekick powers when Canary and Arrow were released.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 05:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cupid's Arrow and Vigilante Sidekick were intended to be usable together and Vigilante Sidekick on Robins was tested with this interaction in play.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2020, 06:32 PM
A Man of Taste

Reviewing Robins test I see you were not misremembering. Seems it was thoroughly tested many times. I think a FAQ is needed as the wording isn't straight forward.

Old March 2nd, 2020, 06:36 PM

Yeah, I'm fine with y'all putting that together. I run Black Canary, Oracle, Green Arrow, Red Arrow, Robin (Dick) together all the time for a reason, and it's for that combo (which is actually hard to pull off, because you just have to KO Canary and it's done).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library