Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 8th, 2017, 09:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Karnak - Vote for Final Editing

yea
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old September 8th, 2017, 11:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree with YK about Black Bolt absorbing the cost for the bonding but do agree with the restraint and only dropping him to 190 since he will have more options in the future.

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 9th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Unnecessary yea
Old September 10th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karnak - Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I propose we move to Final Editing @190 points.

VOTES:
Arkham* -
japes - Yea
johnny139 - Yea
Ronin* - Yea
Yodaking - Yea

* this design is before your time and doesn't technically require your vote, but feel free to vote anyways if you want to.
This proposal passes.

@Yodaking , the Karnak pics you posted in the Depository aren't showing up; can you repost those?

@Ronin , you wanna double check me on the wording?

@japes , I didn't have much luck with comic art; will the one in the OP work? And I forgot to look for background images, I'll see what I can find when I get a chance (probably some sort of ruins like we used for the other Imhumans).

EDIT: Did a quick look for ancient monasteries, think any of these will work?
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 10th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Wording on the new powers looks good to me, but you've actually got different text from Ronan's Kree Tactician. Do we have any other ____ Tactician powers? Can't think of any, but I don't have time to do the research.

Assuming Ronan's is the only one and therefore correct (I don't see any issues with it), I'd update the wording here to match his:

Quote:
KREE TACTICIAN
Kree figures you control adjacent to Ronan add 1 die to their normal attack and 1 die to their defense.
The only other thing that jumped out at me is that adviser is a more common spelling than advisor, but neither one is wrong. We are committing to one spelling if we ever want to re-use the class, but otherwise it doesn't really matter.
Old September 10th, 2017, 01:22 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Good catch on Tactician. We do also have Bane and Hasbro Cap with similar powers (which aren't quite consistent with each other), but let's follow Ronan's precedent.

SP updated with Tactician wording and "Adviser".

Old September 10th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Symbiotic

Bane not quite matching Hasbro Cap is fine, since we've tweaked a few official wordings.

to the SP updates.
Old September 10th, 2017, 07:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Here you go. I uploaded them to mediafire but Arkham seemed to have a problem with the Penguin pics I hosted there. If the same issues come up again I can look into opening an account somewhere else.

Old September 10th, 2017, 08:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Here you go. I uploaded them to mediafire but Arkham seemed to have a problem with the Penguin pics I hosted there. If the same issues come up again I can look into opening an account somewhere else.

Should be fine...if not I have this figure as well

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:19 AM

Re: The Book of Karnak - Final Editing

@japes , I think we're ready for a card here now.

Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Karnak - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
@japes , I think we're ready for a card here now.
tada...I wanted to use the mini image that matched the comic art but the face was blurry on that one so I went with the better shot instead of holding to my desire to match the mini with the comic art...I'm less obsessive with that these days since I'm the only one that usually notices.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library