Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old November 5th, 2014, 11:54 AM

ejboyd Woo who?
Re: AzHOLEs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
What about 12/13/14?
I shouldn't have a problem with that date.
Old November 5th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Hm, I'd almost forgotten about this. Should we get a thread going?
Old November 5th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I thought this was the thread.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 5th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I thought this was the thread.
I meant a separate one for the specific event where people could RSVP (assuming its happening) and we could talk format and other details.
Old November 16th, 2014, 11:48 PM

ejboyd Woo who?

What can I do to help, BC? I want to see this happen, if only to get a chance to take some of my figures traveling about town.

By the way, I would love to see customs usable in the event, if others don't object. I've been very impressed by what C3V/SoV have put out.
Old November 17th, 2014, 11:05 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejboyd View Post
What can I do to help, BC? I want to see this happen, if only to get a chance to take some of my figures traveling about town.

By the way, I would love to see customs usable in the event, if others don't object. I've been very impressed by what C3V/SoV have put out.
I'm not sure exactly. We need to finalize a location soon if we're still planning on the 12/13/14 date. As I said I'll start working on contacting the game store we talked about earlier if we have enough confirmed attendees, as I'd rather not have to then deal with cancelling it if that's what ends up happening or asking for tables for 8 or more and then only seeing a couple show up. If someone in the valley could host, that would help too.

As for customs, my vote would be in the negative, but if that's what a majority wants I'd be fine with it.
Old November 18th, 2014, 01:36 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Sorry guys. I'm out on the 13th now. They scheduled the HS boys soccer tournament on the 11th-13th. Can't pass up on making almost $500 officiating.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 19th, 2014, 11:12 AM

ejboyd Woo who?

Does any other date in early to mid December work for you, Sir G? Otherwise, NHSD 2014 may be passing us by.
Old October 16th, 2015, 11:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Hey Phoenix/Valleyof the Sun guys... I'm in Phoenix for the day Saturday and I might have a bit of time to hit a game store while I'm here. Anyone have any suggestions for a place to find Heroclix singles?

Thanks!
Old October 17th, 2015, 02:36 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Hey Phoenix/Valleyof the Sun guys... I'm in Phoenix for the day Saturday and I might have a bit of time to hit a game store while I'm here. Anyone have any suggestions for a place to find Heroclix singles?

Thanks!
Game Depot
Old September 6th, 2016, 04:37 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

NHSD anyone? Sat. October 15th?
Old September 6th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
NHSD anyone? Sat. October 15th?
I'm working that morning, but I'd definitely be up for something in the afternoon/evening or on Sunday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers